NIVEA Smooth Sensation Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• KimLeeChanee KimLeeChanee
    03.19.15

I have used Nivea products in the past. As a matter of fact, it has been years since I actually brought a bottle of anything Nivea. I happened to receive a sample in the mail so I decided to try it. I used after my shower which I was in dire need of after a grueling workout session. I feel in love on first try. It immediately returned moisture to my entire body and my skin remained smooth until bed time (I probably looked a bit off to other people because I periodically stroked my arm.. LOL) The very next morning, I went a purchased a full size bottle. Since it feels this good and works this well, I am going to test out Nivea's In Shower Body Lotion next.

• lakergirl2473 By  lakergirl2473
    07.14.15

I am extremely picky about lotions for my hands and body. I prefer thicker, more emollient products. Nivea Smooth Sensation is a great smelling, fast absorbing, nourishing hand cream that is always in my purse. It is a little pricier than other travel size lotions, but I would rather pay for quality than save and not be happy with the end result. My skin is hydrated, smooth, and very touchable.

• shellysidhu1 By  shellysidhu1
    06.26.15

I have been using the Nivea brand of products for years and love them. This is hands down the BEST body lotion I have used. This lotion has a lightweight application on the skin and moisturization lasts all day. I do however do not like the smell. Maybe it was just that bottle but the smell was very strong. The ways my skin feels does out weigh the smell.

• bettbett101 By  bettbett101
    06.25.15

This lotion smells really great! (It may be a little two feminine for some, but for me it's perfect!) It gets absorbed into my skin really quickly. I apply a lot to my legs to make them super smooth and soft after I shave. It makes my skin so smooth to the touch.

• KimLeeChanee By  KimLeeChanee
    03.19.15

• bjudge6383 By  bjudge6383
    02.27.15

I prefer to use the non-smoothing kind at night for a richer emollient, but this smoothing lotion is so beautiful for the day when I bare my skin and others might touch it.

• JessiHildred By  JessiHildred
    02.27.15

I am a big a fan of Nivea. I've been using it since I was teenager either whitening lotion, regular lotion or bath foam. and until now it didn't disappoint me. And specially living in a dry area needs a lotion that makes my skin smooth but not oily. and This one helps a lot. When I first moved here in December 2014, my skin start to dry and felt rough. But This product helped a lot and now my skin feels smooth. and by the way it takes 5 months for me to finish the 13.5 fluid ounce in a pack of 3. It's worth the price. P.S You can even try a free sample of this cream before buying: http://www.freebiehunter.org/nivea-moisturizer-samples/

• NEWYORKS1 By  NEWYORKS1
    11.22.14

It's gives my body a nice feeling, but on the pricey side. :(

• lovelyprincess By  lovelyprincess
    10.25.14

Lightweight lotion that has a lasting moisturization. Your skin is smooth and soft to the touch. This lotion is for people who have dry skin and its kind of sticky.