NETFLIX Movie Rental | SheSpeaks

• ArgallSummer ArgallSummer
    02.04.18

Honest Opinion

I personally love Netflix don't get me wrong but the new movie rental is a bit excessive mainly because people want to watch it right then and there, and if people are requesting so much of one show or movie I think you should just add it instead of them paying the extra for the movie rental. I love Netflix but it does have some things that need to be fixed.
  • Jlovesbaby Jlovesbaby
    04.06.15

I really don't like Netflix they only have old movies they don't have new ones. It's boring! I do not recommend Netflix!

• intheory By  intheory
    02.05.18

Decent but could be better

Netflix is good but it does have some draw backs. Over all my kids like to use it but personally myself I like to expand on other services too. Netflix recently has seemed to have an issue where they add and remove a lot of stuff. I start watching a show and go back one day to find out it is gone. My kids like the kids profile to find things easier. Overall the Roku app that I mainly use this just does not seem like a smooth app and has faults and connection issues while other apps connect just fine. Also as each year continues and shows are removed they keep raising the price and you have to pay extra for ultra-HD which is pointless.

• ArgallSummer By  ArgallSummer
    02.04.18

Honest Opinion

• HappyHomesteader By  HappyHomesteader
    07.06.16

Netflix is MORE than a movie rental service

I love to watch our Netflix choices. CHOICE being the best reason! Also, I have only recently discovered that Netflix has movies of their own!! Now I anxiously await the next Hemlock Grove!! What a briliant series! I have watched paranormal movies for years and the subject matter has become dried up... all the same .. near to boring! But THIS series is a wonderful surprise. It shows Netflix to be much more than a movie rental service

• ABfromGC By  ABfromGC
    02.26.16

LOVE Netflix. Don't love that I practically waste a full day binge watching shows, but that's a minor detail.

• FrenchieExpat By  FrenchieExpat
    01.27.16

One of the best purchase we make every month! So great to not have to watch commercials!So good to be able to stop a movie and come back to it later! A lot of shows are on,a lot of movies,even pretty new movies,they also have there own shows that are really great!

• Coreynme1998 By  Coreynme1998
    01.25.16

I love Netflix so much I stopped using cab let saving 150.00 a month! There are thousands of movies and television shows just a click away! I set up a separate account for my kids so they have age appropriate options for watching on their tablets. I love having access on multiple devices.

• Coreynme1998 By  Coreynme1998
    01.25.16

• chihuahua_lady By  chihuahua_lady
    01.24.16

I love netflix. Who needs cable when you can watch Netflex.

• Alexissann By  Alexissann
    01.24.16

Lovee netflix ! A few problems, the connection is sometimes poor and there are a lot of older moviess

• Des_95 By  Des_95
    11.15.15

i love netflix! their only downfall is not enough movie choices! need to get rid of the older shows adn movies and move in with the newer stuff