NARS Lip Gloss | SheSpeaks

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.18.17

I really like these duo lip gloss sets! They are really good quality and last fairly long (especially over lipstick). The colors are all very flattering and enjoyable to use. I like to use NARS when I want to feel luxurious. I would buy this again.

• laurenmazz By  laurenmazz
    04.26.16

I'm obsessed with NARS lip gloss! It's the only one I've found where the color actually lasts, and it doesn't make my lips feel gross. I tend to stick with their neutrals, but all of their colors are nice, really. It's a little pricey, but I'd rather pay for quality!

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.21.16

Love this lip gloss

I have this in "Orgasm", it's a beautiful sheer warm peachy-pink color. The lip gloss goes on smoothly and it's not sticky at all. The non-stickiness is the best since your hair won't get stuck on your lips. The gloss stays on for a decent amount of time. It is well worth it's price.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I love this lip gloss. Almost looks like lipstick but with a nice shine to it. I will warn you though - every time the tube gets about half way down, it starts leaking

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

AMAZING PRODUCT. This NARS lipgloss is not sticky & stays put! I have it in "Orgasm" & it is gorgeous. Beautiful selection.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love their lip gloss.

• kungpaosmurf By  kungpaosmurf
    11.07.13

I have this in Turkish Delight and it's one of my favorite glosses. It has a slightly plastic smell, but it dissipates quickly. I love the texture of this gloss, it is thin and moisturizing, not thick and goopy. It's a great option for a nice, natural sheen. Wonderful over lipstick.

• starfish79 By  starfish79
    02.21.12

Great colors not stick - minus one star for the plasticy scent

• FREEFLY100 By  FREEFLY100
    12.16.11

NARS did a fantastic job with this gloss. It's not sticky and the mouth feel is very smooth and gel-like. The color you see in the tube is very true to what it looks like on your lips, which is always nice.

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    12.07.11

Love this gloss by NARS. Great color and not too sticky - goes on easily!