Movie Avatar Review | SheSpeaks

• Princessmyhand By  Princessmyhand
    07.27.19

One of the best movies I've seen...

I saw this movie on the big screen,no 3D....and wanted to see it again! This time in IMAX 3D....OMG!...The difference is breathtaking!... I felt like I was really there!...The down side of that is, every movie I see in 3D, I compare to this movie...and it just doesn't rate! Even if you've never seen it in 3D...this movie is AWESOME! The story line and characters are great!

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

I very much enjoyed the storyline even more than the special effects, which were awesome!

• Jennylac By  Jennylac
    05.12.14

Beautiful and inspiring movie. Our land is just as beautiful as the Avatar land. We just need to take better care of it.

• mbd1962 By  mbd1962
    04.27.14

Very good movie, great animation, loved it all

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

This movie makes you think about how we treat cultures we don't understand. I love the imagination and the world that was created in the movie.

• Jessie_Sue By  Jessie_Sue
    02.20.14

This is a great movie. I would recommend anyone watch it. My two children ages 6 and 7 like it as well. The graphics are beautiful. It's one of those movies I could watch over and over.

• HollyPritchettxoxo By  HollyPritchettxoxo
    10.13.13

BEAUTIFUL creatures, scenes, everything. A MUST watch in 3D. Movie makes you feel like you are there and it has a wonderful plotline. I cannot wait till the second one

• BreLizzy By  BreLizzy
    08.07.13

LOVE!

• kymom13 By  kymom13
    07.21.13

The graphics was amazing and understandably why this was one of the top cost movies! Amazing colors. Good movie!

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.18.13

This movie was alright. I don't typically like movies like this but I did like this one but it was a little too weird at some points

• Shurma By  Shurma
    07.17.13

Great family movies to watch specially in blue ray. Stunning special effects and production quality !!

• KScheurell By  KScheurell
    06.24.13

Great family movie. Stunning visual effects. Good moral to the story line. My entire family loved it!

• harbar12 By  harbar12
    05.20.13

I thought that this was a great movie. I loved all the action and the animation in this movie. I would recommend this movie.

• sororityzgirl By  sororityzgirl
    02.20.13

I love this movie! Very entertaining.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

pretty cool movie with great graphics...reminded me a lot of what is happening to the world present and past...