Motrin Childrens Motrin | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I used Motrin with my son and now my daughter also. It always dropped their fever and helped alleviate their pain. Thank You Motrin!!

• Jelina808 By  Jelina808
    04.26.19

Mortin the GO To for Fevers and Pain

I Like Motrin! Its inexpensive and works effectively!! This is always a good product to have on hand at home! You never know when things can happen and there you have Mortin! My 4 year old son he is always a rebel and when he gets sick it's a change to see him down and out with a fever so this is my GO TO!

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    04.22.19

Great project

Great product that works well. If our little one has a fever, we alternate between Motrin and Tylenol and they both seem to help. Read the labels and go by what your doctors informs you is best for your child.

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

The absolute best fever reducer for my granddaughter. This is our preferred go to medication because one dose works and we are not having to fight down spiking fevers between doses.

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

Great

Works great for fevers! Also works very fast, could tell the difference in fever within a couple minutes.

• Dat1Mom By  Dat1Mom
    03.26.17

Motrin is hands down the best for fever and pain!! Great flavor and the kids don't fuss!

• Neyephe By  Neyephe
    11.21.16

I just bought some of this and my son was sick with a 103 fever. Tylenol did nothing for it and Motrin brought it right down!

• Nai1189 By  Nai1189
    08.01.16

Fever down, but hyper kids

Gets the job done. However we cannot use it around bed time unless absolutely necessary because it seems to make my kids hyper.

• cakess By  cakess
    07.21.16

vry good meds all kids shld try it will make you better in a day

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.11.16

Little Ones Friend

Motrin is the only one that my little one will take, and it works! And taste good too!

• Angiewhite8839 By  Angiewhite8839
    01.01.16

The only medicine that helps when my daughter has a fever. I've tried them all and will only use Motrin going forward.