Motrin Children's Motrin Review | SheSpeaks

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Works wonders

Motrin is the go to when my kids have fevers. Really settles them down and there temp usually goes down in 30 minutes tops.

• mmells By  mmells
    11.21.19

My go to for son

Great more young children. I always alternate between this and tylenol for teething pain and colds

• Chantal By  Chantal
    08.18.19

Great to have on hand

This is a must have item to keep on hand in case the baby gets sick. Works great for fevers and my son even likes the flavor so I don?t have to worry about giving it to him

• Jelina808 By  Jelina808
    04.26.19

Mortin the GO To for Fevers and Pain

I Like Motrin! Its inexpensive and works effectively!! This is always a good product to have on hand at home! You never know when things can happen and there you have Mortin! My 4 year old son he is always a rebel and when he gets sick it's a change to see him down and out with a fever so this is my GO TO!

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    04.22.19

Great project

Great product that works well. If our little one has a fever, we alternate between Motrin and Tylenol and they both seem to help. Read the labels and go by what your doctors informs you is best for your child.

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

The absolute best fever reducer for my granddaughter. This is our preferred go to medication because one dose works and we are not having to fight down spiking fevers between doses.

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

Great

Works great for fevers! Also works very fast, could tell the difference in fever within a couple minutes.

• Dat1Mom By  Dat1Mom
    03.26.17

Motrin is hands down the best for fever and pain!! Great flavor and the kids don't fuss!

• Neyephe By  Neyephe
    11.21.16

I just bought some of this and my son was sick with a 103 fever. Tylenol did nothing for it and Motrin brought it right down!

• Nai1189 By  Nai1189
    08.01.16

Fever down, but hyper kids

Gets the job done. However we cannot use it around bed time unless absolutely necessary because it seems to make my kids hyper.

• cakess By  cakess
    07.21.16

vry good meds all kids shld try it will make you better in a day

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.11.16

Little Ones Friend

Motrin is the only one that my little one will take, and it works! And taste good too!

• Angiewhite8839 By  Angiewhite8839
    01.01.16

The only medicine that helps when my daughter has a fever. I've tried them all and will only use Motrin going forward.

• SarahChristine By  SarahChristine
    12.10.15

Works fast and great flavor. Takes fever down and teeth pain down quickly. We prefer motrin out of all the pain meds.

• Asweeney5683 By  Asweeney5683
    11.25.15

I prefer this product to others. This product seems to work quicker and lasts longer. When ever given the choice I chose this one over other brands.