Montagne Jeunesse Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque | SheSpeaks

11.12.13

I love all the masks!

• kristina_ganeva By  kristina_ganeva
    01.04.10

yhis is a nice product. and i thing is worth the money. usually i find them at CVS pharmacy for about $2.00.

• Smiley101 By  Smiley101
    12.29.09

I found these last year and gave them as stocking stuffers. I wish I would have bought more because I love them but haven't seen them in a while. Works wonderful.

• gracem By  gracem
    12.29.09

I found these and a couple of others at CVS. My daughter who is 14 and I tried it at the same time and really love it. We have tried a tha same brand but other varieties and like them all.

• Csnelson2737 By  Csnelson2737
    12.29.09

I love this stuff but it is hard to find but it works well

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    12.29.09

i have used these before too an am very happy with them. There are alot of differerent varieties for different types of skin and they are CHEAP so its a good way to pamper yourself and not really spend much. Got mine at WalMart too.

• librarianinthemiddle By  librarianinthemiddle
    12.29.09

I love these masks! There are several different kinds and I have liked all of the ones I've tried. They are pretty cheap. The make great "Happy Day" gifts. When I notice one of my colleages is down at school, I'll sometimes stick one with a little note in their mailbox. Quick and easy way to give someone a pick me up. I wish they carried them more consistently in stores though.

• sassysami By  sassysami
    12.27.09

Yes these are great! I use the hair masks alot and the face and foot masks. they are cheap and you can really stock up on them!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    12.27.09

I do have bad oily skin,and hate it. I would like to try this. I'll keep looking for it. And it's pretty cheap too, which is a plus.

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    12.23.09

I have tried this brand a couple times and will continue to use it. These masks worked well and were not expensive. They would make great stocking stuffers.