Money Saving Mom Saving Blog Review | SheSpeaks

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I love MSM! I follow her daily. She has great, realistic advice, frugal ideas and fantastic deals. Top blog!

• newworldmom By  newworldmom
    01.07.15

One of my favorite blogs! Not only very informative but I love finding deals on her site. I check it out daily!

• rnewcomb By  rnewcomb
    06.20.14

always has great ideas and suggestions

• aleciad By  aleciad
    05.01.12

Love Money Saving Mom! She posts all kinds of money saving tips.

• sarahisrad By  sarahisrad
    04.30.12

I like reading this blog for the notifications about freebies! However, I had a situation where I posted a comment on one of her Facebook posts to help someone save another dollar on a deal by stacking coupons, and she completely deleted the Facebook post a few minutes later... not sure what happened there, but it made me feel like maybe she didn't want anyone else getting credit for money-saving ideas on her site.

• NJhousewife22 By  NJhousewife22
    04.27.12

I heart heart this website. I've definitely adapted some of her strategies and gotten great recipes from the site. A great resource for anyone wanting to watch their pennies.

• firecop By  firecop
    04.05.12

I have learned an unbelievable amount of info about couponing and saving money at the grocery store. I even went as far as buying the book! she goes into detail how to save the most money when shopping. A lot of the info is region specific. For example, I believe she once had a blog about buying venison from the butcher shop for added savings. Well, out here on the west coast where I live, that is not possible. Overall, however, she keeps it generic, and not region, store, or product specific.

• CassandraP By  CassandraP
    04.05.12

I love this blog as well, not only does she show daily deals but also inspirational quotes and topics as well. Her blog covers just about everything a mom would need, a one stop shop!

• joheath77 By  joheath77
    02.03.12

I love MSM she is always posting deals and tips on saving money not to mention coupon matchups. This is a must have in your favorites.

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    01.13.12

This is one of my top two favorite blogs! Clean and uncluttered home page, timely savings and tips. Interesting articles and the easiest giveaway entries ever!

• testingmama By  testingmama
    08.22.11

I love MSM! I have read this blog for a few years now and it is one of my favorites. I check moneysavingmom and swaggrabber multiple times everyday.

• samshine420 By  samshine420
    02.20.11

This is my favorite blog! I check it every morning.

• dnabrewer3 By  dnabrewer3
    01.21.11

This blog is awesome, inspiring and funny all at the same time!

• DreamN By  DreamN
    12.02.10

This is my favorite blog. You can tell she puts her time and heart into this and helping others.

• KTESSMAN By  KTESSMAN
    11.10.10

I read many blogs a day but this one is of my favorites! I love getting her e-mails as well and following her on twitter so I am always up to date of the savings. I have cut just my grocery bill alone down by $400 a month by following her suggetions!