Money Saving Mom Saving Blog

Money Saving Mom Saving Blog

4.9
              Rated #3 in Blogs & Websites
21 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

I love this blog. The Author always does a great job posting samples, coupons and deals. She also post articles about how to save money all over your home!

This is one of my top two favorite blogs! Clean and uncluttered home page, timely savings and tips. Interesting articles and the easiest giveaway entries ever!

I love MSM she is always posting deals and tips on saving money not to mention coupon matchups. This is a must have in your favorites.

I love this blog as well, not only does she show daily deals but also inspirational quotes and topics as well. Her blog covers just about everything a mom would need, a one stop shop!

I have learned an unbelievable amount of info about couponing and saving money at the grocery store. I even went as far as buying the book! she goes into detail how to save the most money when shopping. A lot of the info is region specific. For example, I believe she once had a blog about buying venison from the butcher shop for added savings. Well, out here on the west coast where I live, that is not possible. Overall, however, she keeps it generic, and not region, store, or product specific.

I heart heart this website. I've definitely adapted some of her strategies and gotten great recipes from the site. A great resource for anyone wanting to watch their pennies.

Love Money Saving Mom! She posts all kinds of money saving tips.

always has great ideas and suggestions

One of my favorite blogs! Not only very informative but I love finding deals on her site. I check it out daily!

I love MSM! I have read this blog for a few years now and it is one of my favorites. I check moneysavingmom and swaggrabber multiple times everyday.

This is my favorite blog! I check it every morning.

This is my favorite money saving blog. I am always excited to check and see what she has posted. Yes Kalenna that is the url to the blog.

I've been following this blog for quite a while now after having been turned on to it by a frugal minded friend. It's a nice mix of frugal tips, freebies, coupons, contests and recipes, among other things. It's the first site I check when I log on in the morning.

I love this blog. This is the first place I send anyone who is new to couponing and has an interest in frugality. A comprehensive look at how to live smarter on what you have.

You all are awesome. Because of the post on here I have started looking at this website too. I love it. Very informative and lots of interesting things to read and learn. thanks.