Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ornestac ornestac
    10.22.13

If you have oily skin its a no. i have oily skin and it make it even more oily then before.

• Iamsalma By  Iamsalma
    07.20.18

I tried this one, and believe me it's AMAZING 👌🏻

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

May work for some, but not for me.

Pros: affordable, high coverage, controls oils. Cons: can look cakey or heavy, causes breakouts.

• DGuinn By  DGuinn
    07.05.18

Happy customer

I love this! I use the matte formula. With a beauty blender this blends in beautifully, giving me medium and builds to full coverage. Combined with a primer and a fixing spray it stays on my face all day, even in summer. I do with it had a pump dispenser, however that is an easy fix, as you can purchase pumps on amazon and transfer the product easily.

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

Oxidizes like crazy

A pretty nice foundation, though even their lightest shade is too dark on me with the way it oxidizes on my skin. Also, I hate foundations that come in just a glass bottle with no pump on it, ends up making this very messy and a lot of product cakes up.

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Not the right fit

I love Maybelline but this one wasn?t the right fit for me. Doesn?t really cover. If I put more it covers but then it?s too unnatural. However doesn?t harm my skin.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

it does the job

This foundation doesnt have the best coverage in my opinion, and i wouldnt repurchase, but i think if you dont have too much to cover it will work for you.

• babybailey97 By  babybailey97
    11.08.17

Lovvvveee

Love this so much, it's will always be a go to for me :)

• vee_glammed By  vee_glammed
    11.07.17

Holy Grail Foundation

This has been my go-to foundation for years! It doesnt make me break out and the finish is matte, but not drying. I wish the bottle had a pump because I always feel like I never get to use the entire amount of my bottle because of the packaging. Other than that, the product is a great price for the quality!

• riyamalhotra By  riyamalhotra
    10.30.17

this is a very good foundation for those that wish for a matte look. It isn't too matte but enough to last on your face for an entire day, even if you forget to apply setting spray on. I like the glass bottle it comes in but hate the fact that it doesn't have a pump, which is why I gave this product 4 stars. But the formula is great.

• cindybe By  cindybe
    10.11.17

It leaves my skin soft. It is neither thick nor heavy. It lasts a lot. Does not dry my face or leave greasy.