Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.30.12

I never understood why this product got so much love. At first, I thought it was an okay product. i wasn't really impressed after switching from Mac's fluidline so, I decided to try other brands. It wasn't until I tried other brands that I realized how awesome this product was. It was even BETTER than the fluidline that I onced loved. It doesn't dry out as quickly as the fluidline, it hardly smudges and the price is decent. What more can I say? I've only tried the black so far so, this review is specifically for the black liner. I'm sure the others are equally as awesome though.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.19.17

Really loved this liner... the texture is great and it goes on easy.Just wish they provided you with a better brush to apply it. ended up using my own brush.

• stillgettingreddy By  stillgettingreddy
    07.05.17

LOVE IT!

I love this product so much! The pigment in blackest black is very dark and lines the eyes so well. The charcoal is really useful for creating a smokey eye. While the brush isn't the best, it's still useable and can get very close to the lashline. You can find it in just about any drugstore that carries makeup. The formula is really long wearing and stays put even if I rub my eyes on accident. When I first bought the jar I thought I would run through it really quickly but even though I use it daily, one jar can last me upwards of 6-8 months. Just be careful because it may dry out by then. Either way talk about bang for your buck!

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

Staple Item!

My staple for sure. It is true to its color, super black. I have used this since high school and still do. I am able to create the wing effect so easily with this. I did buy a long liner brush though because since this one is small I feel like I have more stability with a longer brush. But the product is wonderful!

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I love this and the brush it comes with! I do not find this useful to do a wing but I do like to do it for the initial line on the upper lash line as well as lining my lower water line. I do find it does tend to smudge on the lower lash line by the end of the day.

• madboutmakeup By  madboutmakeup
    09.14.14

I think that this eyeliner is fantabulous! It stays in place like no ones business! It defiantly runs with some high end gel eyeliners. I am at school for most of the day and it STAYS in place. It may not be the best for the most precise line but it is so good I can look past that.! ;)

• bunnyears By  bunnyears
    09.03.14

It doesn't dry out, and it usually stays on for hours. I'm not a big fan of the brush though, so I use it with my angled liner brush.

• JosiePosie76 By  JosiePosie76
    09.03.14

I love this product. I've used a lot of different liners and this is the one I always come back to. If you have a good eye primer before putting on ANY of your eye makeup you will find less smears and smudges.

• CiaSays By  CiaSays
    08.29.14

I love gel liners. Add this brand to the list. You cannot go wrong purchasing it.

• Meggyana By  Meggyana
    08.19.14

If you're a fan of gel eyeliner, this is perfect for you. It is easy to smudge out to not be so dramatic, but stays put enough after awhile.

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

Love the gel eyeliner. So sleek!