Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Review | SheSpeaks

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.19.17

Really loved this liner... the texture is great and it goes on easy.Just wish they provided you with a better brush to apply it. ended up using my own brush.

• stillgettingreddy By  stillgettingreddy
    07.05.17

LOVE IT!

I love this product so much! The pigment in blackest black is very dark and lines the eyes so well. The charcoal is really useful for creating a smokey eye. While the brush isn't the best, it's still useable and can get very close to the lashline. You can find it in just about any drugstore that carries makeup. The formula is really long wearing and stays put even if I rub my eyes on accident. When I first bought the jar I thought I would run through it really quickly but even though I use it daily, one jar can last me upwards of 6-8 months. Just be careful because it may dry out by then. Either way talk about bang for your buck!

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

Staple Item!

My staple for sure. It is true to its color, super black. I have used this since high school and still do. I am able to create the wing effect so easily with this. I did buy a long liner brush though because since this one is small I feel like I have more stability with a longer brush. But the product is wonderful!

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I love this and the brush it comes with! I do not find this useful to do a wing but I do like to do it for the initial line on the upper lash line as well as lining my lower water line. I do find it does tend to smudge on the lower lash line by the end of the day.

• madboutmakeup By  madboutmakeup
    09.14.14

I think that this eyeliner is fantabulous! It stays in place like no ones business! It defiantly runs with some high end gel eyeliners. I am at school for most of the day and it STAYS in place. It may not be the best for the most precise line but it is so good I can look past that.! ;)

• bunnyears By  bunnyears
    09.03.14

It doesn't dry out, and it usually stays on for hours. I'm not a big fan of the brush though, so I use it with my angled liner brush.

• JosiePosie76 By  JosiePosie76
    09.03.14

I love this product. I've used a lot of different liners and this is the one I always come back to. If you have a good eye primer before putting on ANY of your eye makeup you will find less smears and smudges.

• CiaSays By  CiaSays
    08.29.14

I love gel liners. Add this brand to the list. You cannot go wrong purchasing it.

• Meggyana By  Meggyana
    08.19.14

If you're a fan of gel eyeliner, this is perfect for you. It is easy to smudge out to not be so dramatic, but stays put enough after awhile.

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

Love the gel eyeliner. So sleek!

• princessmochi By  princessmochi
    08.03.14

The gel liner works evenly once you apply it. Do not let the product stand too long on the brush or else the bristle will get hard and it wont glide through when using it. Mine, did not last long because the gel liner dried up so fast. This would be great for first time users that would like to practice more on creating wing-eyeliner.

• boobalajubala By  boobalajubala
    08.01.14

I bought this in a hurry mistaking it for one I had tried and loved but couldn't remember the name of at the time (ended up being loreal infallible lacquer liner). Lets just say it is still sitting in a drawer somewhere more or less untouched. The applicator/brush was too flimsy for an even application. I usually wear black when it comes to eyeliner and do a simple cat eye but the black for this product is more like a medium grey. I like my eyeliner to resemble liquid liner as much as possible without having to endure the struggle (me vs. liquid liner = complete and utter defeat on my end).

• aimaria1 By  aimaria1
    07.21.14

This eye liner is good but I prefer Loreal's infalliable gel liner to this one. Just my opinion

• Kdaj1310 By  Kdaj1310
    07.21.14

I love this gel eyeliner, it stays put all day (almost to a fault) no smudges, and it is so easy to use!!

• KaterraJanel By  KaterraJanel
    07.21.14

i like that this product is really smooth however it does smudge a little but it looks great !