Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation | SheSpeaks

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I really like this foundation. I need a heavy cover up due to acne scars and this does the trick. It does not feel caky and I love the mouse, silk feel.

• Anvher By  Anvher
    02.11.16

I love this foundation! It's super light and has amazing coverage :D

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

I use to really enjoy this product when it was first released but I don't know if my skin changed or the product changed, but I just started noticing dry patches and cake face a lot with this product, so I no longer use it.

• leidymorales By  leidymorales
    08.12.15

LOVE IT! It has great coverage while using as little makeup as possible. Doesn't make your face look cakey.

• ErinKay By  ErinKay
    08.05.15

I didn't love this product. It felt thick on my skin. I generally stick with BB creams, so this was out of my norm for me.

• xsabrinaxd By  xsabrinaxd
    08.05.15

Makes your face look cakey and doesn't smooth on correctly.

• nikkiaust17 By  nikkiaust17
    08.04.15

This oxidized and broke me out, i pitched it right away after 3 uses and my skin looked like a pizza, steer clear of this one!

• scofiles By  scofiles
    07.14.15

I love this mousse! I can use it without my skin breaking out, and I love the creamy texture it provides. I use this in my day to day routine, but I also use it as stage makeup in a theater setting. A few different shades of this gives me even contouring and coverage. All I need is a setting spray and I'm ready to step on stage without killing my face to do it.

• JennMcK By  JennMcK
    07.13.15

I am not a fan of makeup. Despite my mother's deperate pleading that my pale butt put some bronzer on I just was never interested. I will say that I tried this foundation once for a special event and I actually didn't hate it and for me that's a huge deal. It went on super smooth with a soft finish so it didn't feel like I had crap caked all over my face and it looked nice. Definitely not something I would wear on a regular basis but it's fine for special occasions. It had a ltitle bit of shimmer to it also which was neat. I do have to say it didn't stay on as long as I thought.

• Tymera By  Tymera
    07.04.15

I really enjoyed this, I loved the fact that it was light on my skin and it was easy to take off as well.