Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel International Latte | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I really like Maxwell House International Latte. My favorite flavor is Vanilla Caramel. It is very creamy. I do not use the full recommended amount as it is a little strong and sweet. I tone it down a little by using less.

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

Not quite thick enough

I like the flavour of this, but it just doesn't quite satisfy my cravings when I follow the directions. I've found that warm whole milk + a bit of dark roast coffee + the recommended amount of this = pure bliss.

• candries By  candries
    10.07.15

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.08.15

I like this stuff, but it's a bit too sweet on it's own. I like to make a cup of it and pour in some real coffee to tone down the sweetness.

• graciemm94 By  graciemm94
    10.08.14

I don't usually like coffee but when I saw Vanilla Caramel I knew I had to try some and I was not disappointed in any way! Absolutely delicious and helps to wake me up in the mornings

• nancystebbins By  nancystebbins
    09.24.14

So yummy. Just what I want to sit down and relax with after dinner.

• BeachgirlNJ By  BeachgirlNJ
    04.04.14

Love this as a creamer in my coffee instead of milk. It's so tasty!

• luvmytweenies By  luvmytweenies
    11.14.13

Ahhmazing!! So delicious especially when used as a creamer substitute! Its like getting gourmet coffee for less. Its fun to listen to the crackling sound it makes when pouring into a hot cup of coffee and the best part no sugar needed it gives the right amount of sweetness all alone!!

• chani102 By  chani102
    11.06.13

Quick and easy and yummy tasting. It's the lazy way out and this Mom of 3 will take it!

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

I buy this often and drink it mostly at night and enjoy some me time!

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    06.14.13

I love the soft touch of vanilla--its all this is! Wonderful!!