Mars M&Ms Coconut Review | SheSpeaks

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

Oh my goodness, my sister got me hooked on these when they were available at our local grocery store. I am not one for coconut especially in flake form but these were AMAZING!! I had to hide these after a while because they were gone in a flash. I have not seen these after that little awesome period they had them available, but I woud buy them again. M & M coconut candy was very tasty, the combination complimented eachother well and there was literally a party in my mouth when I tasted these! Would definitely recommend these.

• jenniferlp82 By  jenniferlp82
    01.17.16

This has to be my absolute FAVORITE M&M! I love coconut flavor without dealing with the shaving and things like in a Mounds! They are so yummy!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I love trying new things and this candy is pretty dandy!! I love coconut and chocolate together and these are pretty big in size. I was overall very pleased with this!

• ocpooh98 By  ocpooh98
    02.06.15

I love coconut flavored m&m's! They tasted so good. If you love coconut and chocolate these are definitely a must!

• JFuentes By  JFuentes
    09.29.14

Really delish !!!

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.22.14

I liked them. I am a big coconut freak especially with chocolate but nobody does it better than Hershey with almond joy or mounds.

• kmyette By  kmyette
    12.04.13

Loved them!

• LARAGDOLL By  LARAGDOLL
    04.22.13

not my favorite M&M for sure

• lalalady7777 By  lalalady7777
    11.08.12

Tastes better than your average grocery checkout chocolate. I love the seasonal M&M's and unique flavors, they are always great to set out or have as a snack!

• BugNme203 By  BugNme203
    04.09.11

The coconut M&M's were ok but I don't think I would ever buy them again.

• kristina20022002 By  kristina20022002

its goooood :)

• syndie By  syndie
    01.20.11

love ,love them! they are so good

• AdaMiller By  AdaMiller
    01.20.11

I'm not much of a coconut lover,but my 3 & 4yr old boys loved them!! Now they won't eat regular coconuts,so the M&M's must not have a strong coconut flavor.

• swaybill02 By  swaybill02
    01.20.11

Yummy, but needs more coconut flavor.

• jen6170 By  jen6170
    01.20.11

I love them!!!! They taste great and remind me of summertime.