Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb | SheSpeaks

• shesmadmax By  shesmadmax
    12.18.17

Smells great, feels great, looks great! Sadly, mine did not "swirl" the way it was supposed to because I disturbed the water, but that was user error, not product. I'm certainly a fan, it's among my favorite of lush bath bombs (which I use quite often).

• MrsDeBrun By  MrsDeBrun
    12.15.17

Husband loves my bath bomb!

This bath bomb is very colorful, smells delicious, and made my skin feel conditioned. My husband always wants to take a bath with me when I have a Lush bath bomb. No kidding!

• suzieQTPIE By  suzieQTPIE
    10.20.17

LUSH Delivers INTERGALACTIC BATH BOMB

This bath Bomb from Lush is one of the best OVERALL ones I have tried ( around 7 different ).. The Colors are amazing from a warm deep blue to a pink and yellow punch of color . It ran around $10 .. so like ALL LUSH Bath Bombs it's on the high side ... BUT IF you want a bee u too full choice than this is a great 'special item' for friends of yourself ! It is med blue then pink and yellow THAN purple !!!! Simply AMAZING !