Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb | SheSpeaks

• kgummybear By  kgummybear
    01.29.20

Amazing Colors

Lush has never dissapointed me with a bath bomb. The intergallactic does not either. This is my all time favorite Lush bath bomb. The colors are so vibrant blue and pink and the smell is just amazing on top of that. So fresh peppermint is great. It is always one I pick up on my stops to Lush.

• Jamiebier By  Jamiebier
    07.24.19

Fun for a little boy too!

Lush bath bombs are always great, but this one was extra special. It made my son feel special because it turned the water a greenish blue shade when it was totally done. It did have a little sparkle too it which was had to be rinsed out of the tub.

• Vanessaloty By  Vanessaloty
    06.30.19

Minty Galaxy

It makes the water really pretty. It's minty and sparkly. I really like this bath bomb.

• shesmadmax By  shesmadmax
    12.18.17

Smells great, feels great, looks great! Sadly, mine did not "swirl" the way it was supposed to because I disturbed the water, but that was user error, not product. I'm certainly a fan, it's among my favorite of lush bath bombs (which I use quite often).

• MrsDeBrun By  MrsDeBrun
    12.15.17

Husband loves my bath bomb!

This bath bomb is very colorful, smells delicious, and made my skin feel conditioned. My husband always wants to take a bath with me when I have a Lush bath bomb. No kidding!

• suzieQTPIE By  suzieQTPIE
    10.20.17

LUSH Delivers INTERGALACTIC BATH BOMB

This bath Bomb from Lush is one of the best OVERALL ones I have tried ( around 7 different ).. The Colors are amazing from a warm deep blue to a pink and yellow punch of color . It ran around $10 .. so like ALL LUSH Bath Bombs it's on the high side ... BUT IF you want a bee u too full choice than this is a great 'special item' for friends of yourself ! It is med blue then pink and yellow THAN purple !!!! Simply AMAZING !