Loreal Sunless Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Synistrugane By  Synistrugane
    06.28.12

I do like this product it does it's job as far as gradually making u tanned but it did leave my hands orangy yellow which I hated!

• eriex07 By  eriex07
    07.20.10

Works greatttt!! Wonderful self tanner, doesn't leave you looking orange, and smells great!

• dooneygirl By  dooneygirl
    05.26.10

I'm always on the look out for a really good self-tanner and L'oreal seems to be the brand I keep going back to. I'm wondering how this product wears off though.

• HeatherMN By  HeatherMN
    05.25.10

I love this one too-instant color. Try putting on latex gloves before applying self-tanners--no more orange palms :) Just make sure you rub a bit of tanner on the backs of your hands when you take the gloves off.

• itzcj3 By  itzcj3
    05.11.10

Although a little pricey, this product is my new fave for a self-tanner. It really only gives a slight tint to your skin. But the smell, compared to others, is the best. It is a tea smell to it, which I like. I have not experiences streaking or any orange tint. I do wash my hands right after applying it though.