Loreal Elvive Color Vibrancy Repair and Protect Balm | SheSpeaks

• ReviewsByKay By  ReviewsByKay
    04.05.18

Even tho this is a rebranding of a current product I still love this hair mask. It definitely moisturizes color treated hair gently and effectively. It smells amazing and is very affordable.

• cynthiacrosby By  cynthiacrosby
    04.05.18

A definite buy! Great Blogger Reviews!

I have seen many reviews by bloggers of this product, and their hair looks amazing, and who dosen't need a color vibrancy product!! A definite buy!!

• tlw871 By  tlw871
    04.02.18

Not bad

Left hair feeling greasy however loved how it made my hair smell.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

Strong conditioning but if you have allot of hair it becomes pricey....

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    02.16.18

This not only smells GREAT, it also leaves my hair INCREDIBLY SOFT. It coming in a tub is a little awkward, having to unscrew and screw it off and on, but it's so thick, since it's sort of mask like so a tube wouldn't really be ideal, either, I guess. But my hair has been SO vibrant! I've really enjoyed it!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.14.18

Premium Protection

L?Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Repair and Protect Balm is amazing! It works to protect hair! Made especially for dry, damaged, and color treated hair! After just 1 use I could feel results! My hair was soft and shiny!

• MichelleH945 By  MichelleH945
    12.20.17

Loreal Elvive is Great

I am in love!!! The loreal Elvive has hit one out of the park with this one. I like that it has a wonderful smell and is specifically for color treated hair. My hair was so dry and brittle, but since using the Elvive my hair health has improved dramatically. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone concerned about their hair health.