Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet | SheSpeaks

• Noelgopie Noelgopie
    04.12.13

I use all my cast iron for all my cooking and baking.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Can't go wrong with cast iron

I love cast iron. Very versatile can be used out on camp fires or on the stove and even in it. I love how it makes food taste. They're very durable and last a long time if taken care of. You can never go wrong with a good cast iron pan. Very heavy and love the way they feel. Heat up evenly too.

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

Thumbs up for my go skillet, I usually find myself making breakfast or dessert in this pan. Great for oven or stove top and it will last decades if you take care of it.

• yentran By  yentran
    11.15.15

This one is heavy, very durable, can be used in the oven. I can even cook it right over the coals, no issue up till now!!

• tyelverton By  tyelverton
    11.06.15

I love cast iron cookware & this pan gets a lot of use in my kitchen. I especially love to use it for cornbread or any variation of potatoes. Smothered chicken is also a great dish to prepare in it.

• Wordstoliveby By  Wordstoliveby
    05.23.15

I love these skillets for their old school great quality. I love to make buttermilk cornbread in mine.

• JeriAZcardFAN711 By  JeriAZcardFAN711
    04.12.15

I bought 2 of these because they are so fantastic! If you have never cooked with cast iron, you are missing out. They make everything taste better! Food cooks evenly and makes meat brown perfectly and gravy taste like it was cooked by your grandma. Try frying fish in a cast iron, so crisp and perfect every time. There simply isn't anything you can't cook in a cast iron pan and it can go from stove top to oven to make a quick casserole.

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

I am a fanatic when it comes to cooking with cast iron cookware. My Lodge skillet fries chicken wonderfully. Great product.

• baileypaige1 By  baileypaige1
    10.04.14

If you cook this is a must have. Versatile and easy to take care of. I use this all the time.

• ELW83014 By  ELW83014
    09.29.14

love these skillets I recently got married and it was a life saver...

• nutasha936 By  nutasha936
    08.10.14

my parent have used cast iron skillets as long as i can remember and so do i now.