Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet Review | SheSpeaks

• Pessema By  Pessema
    02.03.21

Versatile

My favorite thing to cook in. Everything tastes better. I feel like there is a better consistency across the pan. Easy to clean and great both in the home and outdoors. Also adds iron to your diet.

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    01.29.21

Great Product!

Love cooking with the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet! Always puts a nice crust on whatever I am cooking and makes it taste so good.

• sashabby By  sashabby
    01.27.21

Perfect skillet

Not recommended for any liquid dish but oh man, oh man!! I begged for the Lodge brand skillet and I got it!! Nothing like it ever, it's like the skillet is doing the job, cooking your dish perfectly for you!!

• Jenn4318 By  Jenn4318
    01.24.21

Love!

This is my go to skillet. I love also that it will last for years and be passed on.

• HunniCasey By  HunniCasey
    01.22.21

A weapon in your purse and for your kitchen

I don't know how many people out there that live in Texas want to buy a lodge, but you need to go to Walmart or buc-ee's. Heck if you don't live here just go online and order one, not only can you knock someone out but it is the most amazing set that I have ever had. I will live and die by The Lodge don't let those other companies fool you, you don't need to spend a lot of money to have good quality cast iron and my grandfather cooked for the Chuck wagons only using cast iron. Marriage tip: get the tiny one to whack your husband with it when you come home and he's soaking it in soap water

• oj1958 By  oj1958
    01.14.21

My Lodge cast iron skillet is the best thing to bake cornbread in! It is also great for frying meat (pork chops, hamburgers). Browns perfectly and tastes better !!

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.14.21

Love our Cast Iron. You do have to keep seasoned as you do with any cast iron. I highly recommend using cast iron over other pans.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26

Can't beat this skillet

I love this skillet with such passion. My mom and grandma used them as well. Now I know why. Try frying chicken, fish or anything you desire in this skillet and you'll never use another other than this one. You can even use it in the oven.

• fairydancer35 By  fairydancer35
    12.10.20

This is the best cast iron. Affordable and high quality. Home fries in cast iron are amazing....just sayin

• Zackmum By  Zackmum
    12.09.20

Awesome product

I love these skillets, we have a smaller one and we absolutely love it.

• purviska By  purviska
    12.09.20

love the heft

I was afraid that taking care of cast iron would be too fussy, but I have learned to really love my pan. Cleaning it isn't as bad as I thought it would be and it really allows you to get a great crust on your veggies and meats.

• Tray_m By  Tray_m
    12.08.20

Try it!

I love cooking with cast iron and Lodge is terrific!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    12.02.20

Get one!

The best! Don't settle for another brand! I have many and they all cook beautifully!

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    12.01.20

Awsome!!!

I love my cast iron skillet. Everyone should have one, there easy to cook with and take care of. Cornbread is one of the main dishes cooked in it. :)

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.30.20

Love it

I love my Lodge cast iron skillet. I use it all the time. If it gets rust spots, it's easy to fix.