Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet Review | SheSpeaks

• oj1958 By  oj1958
    01.14.21

My Lodge cast iron skillet is the best thing to bake cornbread in! It is also great for frying meat (pork chops, hamburgers). Browns perfectly and tastes better !!

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.14.21

Love our Cast Iron. You do have to keep seasoned as you do with any cast iron. I highly recommend using cast iron over other pans.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26

Can't beat this skillet

I love this skillet with such passion. My mom and grandma used them as well. Now I know why. Try frying chicken, fish or anything you desire in this skillet and you'll never use another other than this one. You can even use it in the oven.

• fairydancer35 By  fairydancer35
    12.10.20

This is the best cast iron. Affordable and high quality. Home fries in cast iron are amazing....just sayin

• Zackmum By  Zackmum
    12.09.20

Awesome product

I love these skillets, we have a smaller one and we absolutely love it.

• purviska By  purviska
    12.09.20

love the heft

I was afraid that taking care of cast iron would be too fussy, but I have learned to really love my pan. Cleaning it isn't as bad as I thought it would be and it really allows you to get a great crust on your veggies and meats.

• Tray_m By  Tray_m
    12.08.20

Try it!

I love cooking with cast iron and Lodge is terrific!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    12.02.20

Get one!

The best! Don't settle for another brand! I have many and they all cook beautifully!

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    12.01.20

Awsome!!!

I love my cast iron skillet. Everyone should have one, there easy to cook with and take care of. Cornbread is one of the main dishes cooked in it. :)

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.30.20

Love it

I love my Lodge cast iron skillet. I use it all the time. If it gets rust spots, it's easy to fix.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.07.20

High-quality skillet!

I love the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet! I use it to make corn bread, cinnamon rolls, frittatas, and eggplant parmesan. My favorite thing to use it for is making indoor s'mores (under the broiler).

• JayneH By  JayneH
    05.07.20

Smart Kitchen Buy for every single cook

Best cast iron skillet products for affordable cooking. I love the ability of what I can make and do that comes out great by using this skillet. I am 63 yrs old and I own two cast iron skillets my 10 in Lodge skillet that I bought three years ago and my inherited Mom's cast iron skillet that came from 1940. I am still using this 1940 skillet and it looks like new. This old one needs to be reseasoned about every five years to keep it going being perfect. My new Lodge 10 in skillet is preseasoned. I must say every single American cook needs Lodge Cast iron skillets. I bought my nephew and his wife a 15 in skillet from Lodge that they use to cook for their 5 children. Lodge is just perfect and they make so many pots and pans. Check them out I know you will find a product you need for your own type of cooking needs.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.18.20

Will last many many years if you take care of it. Love that we can use it on the stove top, in the oven or over a campfire.

• sourdoughpatch By  sourdoughpatch
    04.17.20

For the most part, I like using the cast iron pan. The one thing I do not like about the cast iron pan is that it heats unevenly.

• Bsaenz1014 By  Bsaenz1014
    01.21.20

I was worried about using a cast iron due to not knowing how to maintain them. After some guidance from a coworker, I am so happy with our purchase! I use it almost daily now!