Little Tikes Ultimate Beach Ball Sprinkler | SheSpeaks

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

Our daughter received this as a gift for her first birthday and both of my girls (5 and 1) had a blast with this all summer! Very durable!

• torche By  torche
    10.17.17

Summer fun

My kids can't wait until it gets warm again. They love this thing and it keeps them out of the house for hours.

• lilang By  lilang
    09.20.17

My son had something similar to this when he was little (he is 22 now) but it sit on the ground and spun in a circle while throwing water everywhere. This product is more durable and more children can play at one time. You can't beat the price and the amount of fun kids have playing with it. We took ours to the lake house because our son is grown and we have 10-13 kids who play with it every weekend.

• KristinM09 By  KristinM09
    09.20.17

Durable Fun Sprinkler!

My daughter had this this past summer & enjoyed this crazy fun sprinkler MORE THAN ANYTHING!! Our house was the place to be!! A lot of neighborhood kids got a lot of fun out of this & will next summer too, because it LASTED! Best Sprinkler we have yet to own!!

• bbcoop By  bbcoop
    03.21.12

Ok, so I've never even hooked this ball up to my hose to use as a sprinkler yet, but it already deserves 5 stars from this mom of almost 3y.o. twins. They have played with this nonstop in the yard since I took it out of the box, chasing it around the yard for hours. It is a great size for them to be able to chase the same ball without colliding with each other and getting injured and they laugh hilariously the whole time it bumps around. It is sturdy unlike normal beach balls so its not blowing over the fence or luring the dog to sink his teeth into it like other ones. This was a gift from grandma at Christmas, and I made a special call to let her know it is their favorite summer toy so far-and mine too--and for less than $13 bucks, great buy! I am waiting till they tire of using it this way to hook it up to the sprinkler, otherwise I'm afraid they'll only want it for that purpose, and it is serving a greater purpose now!