Listerine Total Care Review | SheSpeaks

• Kourt84 By  Kourt84
    01.22.19

I honestly don't know why other brands of mouthwash even exist. I've been using the brand and flavor for YEARS. Flavor is good and it's not too strong. My entire family uses it. For kids, I suggest diluting with a small bit of water.

• grazz5 By  grazz5
    12.14.18

I love Listerine! It keeps my breath fresh while keeping my teeth and gums healthy. I will only by this mouth wash.

• Aaliyahlove By  Aaliyahlove
    11.02.16

I love the Listerine Brand

I love the Listerine brand. I have been using it for years . It keeps my mouth clean and my breath fresh. I love to kiss, so I have to make sure that I have the best smelling breath ever on top of my favorite flavored lip gloss.

• lindsay1211 By  lindsay1211
    10.31.16

I always get this product really does its job and i feel clean all day long when i use this product!

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

My dentist recommended it to me

My dentist recommended it to me saying it was better than the regular blue listerine. I think the total care one cares more about your teeth than just killing germs. Also it doesn't burn as much as the blue mouthwash does.

• Hannahr By  Hannahr
    07.10.16

This month wash is so very strong. It burns your month. I ended up just throwing it out.

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.06.16

Listerine is great I use it everyday. It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. It even helped when I had a toothache.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.01.15

my dentist recommends this and it has been working well for me.

• Classlady50 By  Classlady50
    05.27.15

I LOVE listerine, and this product, does it all. You have fresh clean breath, and your teeth feel healthier as well

• responsiblewife By  responsiblewife
    05.19.15

We use Listerine Mounth Wash at home. Although its a bit pricier for us but we do not comprise where hygiene is concerned. Honestly I don't like this flavor but I love their mint one. I think its the best!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Love all their products and really liked this. Felt so fresh after use and lasted long time. Felt the clean feeling instantly and wasn't harsh like some mouthwashes.

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

It's less harsh but my mouth feels super clean!

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.26.14

Leaves your mouth feeling very clean and with fresh breath.

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

I love listerine and the clean feeling it leaves my entire mouth with. The mouthwash tastes good, and doesn't burn your mouth so it's easier to gargle for the whole 30 seconds.

• Lindagarcia1207 By  Lindagarcia1207
    10.11.14

I've been using this one for about a year & a half now, I love the fresh sensation it gives you. In order for it to work though, you must follow the directions on the label.