Lifetime Network Army Wives | SheSpeaks

• maddogscuba21 By  maddogscuba21
    01.13.16

This was one of my favorite shows of all time. I have watched most of the season on Netflix but I have recommended it to most of my friends and they love it just as much as I do. Not very often do you find a show that has mostly all female main characters and such strong characters at that. My love for the show stemmed around the bond that each of the women have with one another. Their friendship transcended anything that they all went through. There were ups and downs but they were all there to pick each other right back up. This show will remain one of my favorites of all time!

• cyndihall By  cyndihall
    03.09.12

Army Wives is one of my favorite shows. The dynamics between the characters make the plot of the story one that you can't stop watching.

• rmaynard7 By  rmaynard7
    03.09.12

This is an excellent show. I have been watching it from the beginning and it is very realistic. It pulls at your heartstrings too. I am always anxious for the next episode.

• steelkat By  steelkat
    12.07.11

so realistic..... Love this show big time!!! I am a Navy wife and I thought they wouldnt be very accurate but they are in so many ways we struggle a bit more than they show but it is pretty on target..... Thank you for this show!!

• pmencin By  pmencin
    11.22.11

My favorite show!

• Leisha By  Leisha
    10.03.09

I am a military and wife as well as I was in the Navy myself. This show is one of my favorites and I look forward to watching new episodes. However, it is not a realistic picture of what it is like to be a military wife. Enlisted wives do not pal around or hang out with the wives of officers at all.

• May16Reader By  May16Reader
    09.13.09

I enjoy this show so very much....I hate when they show reruns.....because I don't think that I have missed an episode yet!!! Great storylines.....when it is over, off to bed I go...I stay up every Sunday night in order to watch this real time....I hope this show continues...I love it!

• marylynn76 By  marylynn76
    09.05.09

They keep the show interesting and I always watch it every week.

• chefdeb By  chefdeb
    08.30.09

I love the TV Series... but it IS what it is... a TV Show. If you are looking for real military life, Join the Army. Take the show as good entertainment!

• bbwright07 By  bbwright07
    08.19.09

I agree with upnew16 (3rd comment)...I am a military wife as well and this show is nothing like what goes on around a real military base. Of course there are wives who cheat and there are wives who wear their husbands rank like some of the ladies on the show, but if you think this portrays the real military life you are very wrong my friend. I agree when upnew16 says to compare this to real life would be like comparing Grey's Anatomy to a real hospital. It's just not fathomable. Enjoy it for the entertainment it is!