LeapFrog My Pal Scout | SheSpeaks

• cchristopher cchristopher
    01.31.17

My son loved this dog! I love how you are able to personalize it to your child, I find that unique and think that's what makes it stand out

• corabishop By  corabishop
    06.05.20

I like this a lot for toddlers. it is well loved in my household. It's great that you can personalize it.

• gwenrocks79 By  gwenrocks79
    06.05.20

A FAMILY FAVORITE

Adorable, fun, and interactive. We absolutely love this Scout!

• EricaBieber By  EricaBieber
    05.07.20

All four of my children had one of these. They make excellent crib mates as a baby grows. Can sometimes be rather annoying with limited songs and sayings.

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Great for learning!

Scout is an amazing toy for my kiddos! I love the fact that you can personalize this product just for your child so it says your child?s name and also says the spelling. Also it has loads of learning features which is also helpful in with the learning process! Easy to clean, not huge, not to pricey, totally worth the money! Batteries last forever and my kiddos play with it all the time! Highly recommend!

• Nicoledonstott By  Nicoledonstott
    03.11.19

Love!!

This toys will sing so many song and we love to sing all of them. My daughter will play with the dog over and over again.

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    07.26.18

Great but overtime functions fail

The puppy was awesome for 2 years but then something in it?s computer function is not working and it repeats its self a lot and says the opposite of what it is supposed to for each hand .

• Calli2009 By  Calli2009
    07.20.17

My 2 year old has this an loves it. I like that I can change the features from time to time. Helps him learn new things.

• redjay13 By  redjay13
    07.14.17

so cute

My 6 year old still has and uses his scout every night with its ten minutes of bedtime music. He loves that its still all the things he liked from when he first got it as a baby.

• Ashmay013 By  Ashmay013
    04.12.17

Scout is one of the best!

I've had scout since my first son was 1, so almost 5 years ago. He loved this dog. Scout can be programmed via USB cable to connection to the computer to know your child's name, favorite color,food, and animal. Scout sings songs and plays bedtime music. He even has auto shutoff. I'm about to put new batteries in him and program him for my youngest child. Scout/Violet is a great gift for little ones. I highly recommend it

• Cyphersmom By  Cyphersmom
    02.02.17

Another great toy from LeapFrog!

I bought this toy for my 9 month old son. He and I absolutely love it! You can input your childs name into Scout and he will sing a song about them. You can also put in favorite food, animal, and color . I love the bedtime 5,10, or 20 increments. This toy keeps my baby entertained for a few and I feel good knowing its educational!