Lauren Kate Fallen | SheSpeaks

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

Interesting series! It gets more complicated and weird as the story goes on. I loved through. I cant want to see what do with movie.

• Jenaflower79 By  Jenaflower79
    09.11.14

So glad this series is going to become a movie! Great book, great series! Lauren Kate tells such a great story of young love that is tested through time.

• Mjrqki By  Mjrqki
    03.30.13

Love the series. They kept me interested.

• danasquare By  danasquare
    05.22.12

This series is really great. I loved the mythology of the two characters finding each other over and over. His punishment is having to see her die. I wasn't a fan of the insta love attraction but it became less annoying as the books continue!

• tiffany4780 By  tiffany4780
    03.07.12

Loved these series of books! They were very dark but heart warming at the same time! I recommend everyone give these books a try!

• jonilee73 By  jonilee73
    02.29.12

I really like this book. It's the first book I read that is about angels and its a very captivating story with a genuinely beautiful cover. The sequels to this book? Not as impressive but still worth a read.

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    01.25.12

I really liked this book a lot. I have no doubt that this will be the next young adult series craze once Twilight dies down. From vampires to Angels, this no doubt was a good read regardless of the audience it's geared to. It was written well and keeps you engaged throughout the whole book. I can't say much for the second book in the series but the first shot was worth a look.