Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Review | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

great tinted moisturizer

I love this tinted moisturizer for summer days when wearing makeup is not ideal. It has a natural skin look but with a slight glow. Yes it has a very light sheen coverage, because its a tinted moisturizer. Even though it is oil free it is not drying and still has a dewy finish.

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

The product was good and didn't' cause any breakouts . it is not full coverage but does the job for a natural look by covering most blemishes and redness. You will still need to use concealer to get spots but for the most part great for everyday

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.18.17

This is my most favorite foundation of all time! It's really light to the touch (doesn't clog pores), but still, gives decent coverage. It literally makes your skin look flawless, and lasts a long time too. I would definitely recommend this to beginner beauty lovers.

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

I really, really like the fact that this moisturizer is oil free. The color is somewhat sheer, but definitely build able and great for achieving dewy, summer skin. My only complaint is that is SPF is pretty low... would love an SPF 45 from Laura Mercier.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.17.15

I think this moisturizer offers decent coverage and feels pretty light on the skin. I do however need to purchase a better shade match as I purchased this in the light version that came with the Oil-Free flawless face kit from Sephora and it was a bit too light for my skin as I'm nc30-35 in Mac. It did however give me a chance to try out the product itself and get a decent feel for it. It lasted me quite a while and I would purchase it again.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Amazing. Great for the summer.

• kandrews82 By  kandrews82
    08.25.14

This is my favorite "foundation". It is light, and doesn't cause break outs on my sensitive skin. It has just the right amount of coverage without being too made up for everyday.

• adstjohn By  adstjohn
    02.14.13

Love this product!!!!! I started to use this right before I got married 2 years ago and have been buying it ever since. I always keep it in stock which means I spend way to much a sephora but I haven't found anything that compares to it. I don't feel caked when i wear nor do I feel like I need to take it off after a few hours of having it on. I use 2 shades one for the winter and one for the summer months and with the SPF 20 I go with out sunscreen most of the time.

• Lefleur212 By  Lefleur212
    01.18.13

Love this product, it does everything it protects from sun, moisturizes and goes on like make up. I love it have been using it now for 3 years and love it!!

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

I love that it had SPF 20 in it. This just feels great on my skin and the coverage is great when I don't want too much makeup on.

• mrsbdavis By  mrsbdavis
    03.15.12

I love this. Not too much coverage. just enough for everyone to see YOU, not your make-up. SPF!

• troublenkit By  troublenkit
    10.27.11

This product feels light like powder, provides the benefits of sunscreen, and evens out skin tone. Better than foundation for casual days.

• ampersandebeth By  ampersandebeth
    10.27.11

After running out of my old TM (which i wasn't completely happy with), I went into Sephora looking for something that I could not only wear for my wedding, but that would function day-to-day as well. I am SO happy she pulled out Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer - it matched my skin tone perfectly, and I've had fewer breakouts since using it. Best yet, it held up for my wedding (it was outside AND unseasonably hot)!

• vickeigh By  vickeigh
    10.27.11

This is by far the best TM is on the market. I hate wearing foundation that feels like a mask yet most tinted moisturizers are greasy. This one is oil-free and it dries very quick. I was able to find a shade that matches perfectly with my skintone. It covers minor imperfections and evens out skintone. It also contains SPF 20 so you can eliminate an extra step in the a.m. Love Laura Mericer products!

• Jennie39 By  Jennie39
    10.26.11

I love this product! It is light, matches my skin color (it comes in at least 10 shades), and contains SPF 20 and Moisturizer! It goes on with just enough coverage to make my skin look flawless without looking cake-y or overdone.