Ladies Home Journal Magazine | SheSpeaks

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Worth the money

When I have extra money at the check out I am always drawn to this magazine because I like the content in it. Great recipes and well-written articles.

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

I enjoy buying LHJ occasionally, but I would not pay for a subscription. It has a few interesting articles.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

A good read.

• hippychick By  hippychick
    12.28.09

I have received several issues of Ladies Home Journal it's about the same as womans day family circle there all about the same.

• englishprof By  englishprof
    12.16.09

I've received several issues, and I think the magazine's okay. Some of the articles are interesting. I'm not a parent, so maybe that's why it doesn't appeal to me quite as much.

• sherri5061 By  sherri5061
    12.15.09

Like it.

• jkgarner123 By  jkgarner123
    10.30.09

Ive gotten several issues of my magazine now and enjoy reading it. Between the Parents magazine I get and my texts books for college, its a nice relaxing read.

• obxforever By  obxforever
    10.30.09

I love the magazine and look forward to it every month. It has very intersting articles and great information of women!! I have enjoyed the receipes as I cook a lot. Thanks for the subscritption. Its also a magazine that is not filled with "ads and pictures" that I don't have to worry about my younger kids picking up and flipping through it. Its pretty family safe!!

• veehammond By  veehammond
    10.28.09

I've have read several of the issues that I received and like some of the articals. The magazine is REALLY geared toward the traditional family. I'd love them to add articles for those of us not at home with 2 kids and a dog. And yes! We like the life we lead. We are not sad that the kids are gone, but are happy that they are living their own lives as we are enjoying ours!

• mandy7480 By  mandy7480
    10.24.09

I like that this magazine is for all women. The articles are interesting most of the time and there has been some great recipes. Sure there are a lot of ads but like everyone else, they have bills to pay too.