Ladies Home Journal Magazine | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Best Read Ever

Ladies home journal has been around for decades great read the op notch magazine I'd recommend this to women who like more and Cosmo it's similar

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Best Read Ever

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Worth the money

When I have extra money at the check out I am always drawn to this magazine because I like the content in it. Great recipes and well-written articles.

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

I enjoy buying LHJ occasionally, but I would not pay for a subscription. It has a few interesting articles.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

A good read.

• hippychick By  hippychick
    12.28.09

I have received several issues of Ladies Home Journal it's about the same as womans day family circle there all about the same.

• englishprof By  englishprof
    12.16.09

I've received several issues, and I think the magazine's okay. Some of the articles are interesting. I'm not a parent, so maybe that's why it doesn't appeal to me quite as much.

• sherri5061 By  sherri5061
    12.15.09

Like it.

• jkgarner123 By  jkgarner123
    10.30.09

Ive gotten several issues of my magazine now and enjoy reading it. Between the Parents magazine I get and my texts books for college, its a nice relaxing read.

• obxforever By  obxforever
    10.30.09

I love the magazine and look forward to it every month. It has very intersting articles and great information of women!! I have enjoyed the receipes as I cook a lot. Thanks for the subscritption. Its also a magazine that is not filled with "ads and pictures" that I don't have to worry about my younger kids picking up and flipping through it. Its pretty family safe!!