Ladies' Home Journal Magazine Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Best Read Ever

Ladies home journal has been around for decades great read the op notch magazine I'd recommend this to women who like more and Cosmo it's similar

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Best Read Ever

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Worth the money

When I have extra money at the check out I am always drawn to this magazine because I like the content in it. Great recipes and well-written articles.

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

I enjoy buying LHJ occasionally, but I would not pay for a subscription. It has a few interesting articles.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

A good read.

• hippychick By  hippychick
    12.28.09

I have received several issues of Ladies Home Journal it's about the same as womans day family circle there all about the same.

• sherri5061 By  sherri5061
    12.15.09

Like it.

• jkgarner123 By  jkgarner123
    10.30.09

Ive gotten several issues of my magazine now and enjoy reading it. Between the Parents magazine I get and my texts books for college, its a nice relaxing read.

• veehammond By  veehammond
    10.28.09

I've have read several of the issues that I received and like some of the articals. The magazine is REALLY geared toward the traditional family. I'd love them to add articles for those of us not at home with 2 kids and a dog. And yes! We like the life we lead. We are not sad that the kids are gone, but are happy that they are living their own lives as we are enjoying ours!

• mandy7480 By  mandy7480
    10.24.09

I like that this magazine is for all women. The articles are interesting most of the time and there has been some great recipes. Sure there are a lot of ads but like everyone else, they have bills to pay too.

• linda_answer By  linda_answer
    10.13.09

I got it free and like it. Seems like the latest copy I received had more ads though. Otherwise I enjoy it!

• SpencersMom730 By  SpencersMom730
    09.25.09

It's not my favorite magazine, but I do think it has improved quite a bit from the last time I remember reading it. There are a lot of ads, but that's how magazines stay in business so I don't mind too much.

• runamber By  runamber
    09.05.09

I love the Ladies Home Journal I received in the mail. Very interesting stories and lots of good things to read

• parrotheadsue By  parrotheadsue
    07.21.09

Good variety of topics. I enjoy reading it. Has something for everyone.

• wendyk By  wendyk
    05.29.09

I have read this magazine for years and find it enjoyable and a relaxing read.