La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid | SheSpeaks

• cleanliving cleanliving
    05.17.12

I agree, it is the best on the market - I use matte finish. And it was recommended to me by a Plastic surgeon.

• Bridgettttttee By  Bridgettttttee
    02.14.18

Love

I absolutely swear by this sunscreen! It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts, it goes on very light and leaves my skin feeling fully hydrated with the extra benefit of protecting my skin from sun damage and free radical damage.

• Sandy11 By  Sandy11
    10.02.17

Great Sunscreen

Love this! It's great for sensitive skin (I almost always get itchy/red spots after putting sunscreen on), and though the price point is a bit high, it's completely worth it. It has a couple of ingredients consistent with a physical sunscreen, but it doesn't leave you with a white cast so you look like Casper at the beach. I have very fair skin, and this SPF offers great protection (though don't forget to reapply!). The one item I never leave home without is sunscreen on my face (the best thing you can do in terms of age delay) so I'm really glad I found this product. I appreciate UVA+UVB, and the extra protection against free radicals due to the antioxidants.

• KaterinaD By  KaterinaD
    02.27.16

I like this sunscreen because it's a lightweight product for my oily skin. It also doesn t make my acne worse

• mwritesabout By  mwritesabout
    09.25.14

I have never used a better sunscreen in my life. I'm extremely pale with very sensitive skin. Either a product is too heavy and breaks me out, or the SPF isn't high enough, and I burn. This has a high SPF without that thick, cake feel most sunscreens leave, and it's never caused a skin issue.

• NFritze By  NFritze
    06.01.12

I love these products and they are worth the extra money however, be careful as the packaging looks to much alike. After running out of the first bottle I mistakenly bought the moisturizer (instead of sun screen) and wondered why I got sun burnt until I took another look at the label!

• danaeg By  danaeg
    05.18.12

I just started using this sunscreen. I have previously used Olay spf 30 and Loreal also spf 30. I use everyday because I am very fair and always worried about wrinkles and skin cancer. This sunscreen is wonderful. Super protection, super lightweight and it feels nice on the skin. It is not greasy or heavy. Wonderful product!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    05.17.12

• vickeigh By  vickeigh
    10.27.11

As an esthetician I believe sunscreen is the number one skincare product to have in your routine. Unfortunately many suncreens on the shelves protect from UVB rays but they fail to protect us from the harmful UVA (also known as the aging rays) rays. La Roche Posay Anthelios is a broad spectrum sunscreen that provides adequate protection from both UVA and UVB rays. This product also contains antioxidants to neutralize dangerous free radicals. This product is safe for all skin types. It does not cause breakouts, as I am acne prone. It spreads easily and it dries fast with no white cast. This is the best sunscreen on the market!