La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

4.5
              Rated #4 in Sunscreen
15 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Miss I love this brand but this product just didn't work for me. Even with trying a moisturizer both before and after my dry skin felt tight.

Excellent sunscreen I love this sunscreen although it is a bit pricey compared to the itheres in the market. I believe that it provides better protection against UVA and UVB rays, does not leave a white residue on my face. It is safe for my skin, I have not experienced any breakouts after applying this. I always have this in my bag.

Good sunscreen but not for my skin I do enjoy products from this brand but this was unfortunately a miss for me. I have dry skin & even with a good moisturizer underneath, this left my skin feeling really tight & dry. The ingredients in it are desirable but this just wasn't the best option for my dry skin

It provides a thin veil of coverage, evening out skin tone, and leaving a radiant, smooth looking face. It protects your face from the skin's harmful UV rays, it is lightweight, blends in fast, and the tint doesn't smudge on other surfaces.

SPF under MAKEUP I got this sunscreen as a sample from their site and I loved it. I did think it was a little thick going on but a little goes a long way, just make sure to heat up the product in your hand first. I use it before putting on my makeup if I'm not using a SPF Primer already. There is no smell and it goes on white to clear. I think it did it's job!

I tried a sample of La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid and it is very nice to use on my face. Not thick at all.

Perfect Sun Protection. I wore this suncreen on two vacations this summer: four days at Myrtle Beach, and also four days at a resort in Arizona, and did not get burned at all. I'd highly recommend it to anyone with fair skin.

Love I absolutely swear by this sunscreen! It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts, it goes on very light and leaves my skin feeling fully hydrated with the extra benefit of protecting my skin from sun damage and free radical damage.

Great Sunscreen Love this! It's great for sensitive skin (I almost always get itchy/red spots after putting sunscreen on), and though the price point is a bit high, it's completely worth it. It has a couple of ingredients consistent with a physical sunscreen, but it doesn't leave you with a white cast so you look like Casper at the beach. I have very fair skin, and this SPF offers great protection (though don't forget to reapply!). The one item I never leave home without is sunscreen on my face (the best thing you can do in terms of age delay) so I'm really glad I found this product. I appreciate UVA+UVB, and the extra protection against free radicals due to the antioxidants.

I like this sunscreen because it's a lightweight product for my oily skin. It also doesn t make my acne worse

I have never used a better sunscreen in my life. I'm extremely pale with very sensitive skin. Either a product is too heavy and breaks me out, or the SPF isn't high enough, and I burn. This has a high SPF without that thick, cake feel most sunscreens leave, and it's never caused a skin issue.

I love these products and they are worth the extra money however, be careful as the packaging looks to much alike. After running out of the first bottle I mistakenly bought the moisturizer (instead of sun screen) and wondered why I got sun burnt until I took another look at the label!

I just started using this sunscreen. I have previously used Olay spf 30 and Loreal also spf 30. I use everyday because I am very fair and always worried about wrinkles and skin cancer. This sunscreen is wonderful. Super protection, super lightweight and it feels nice on the skin. It is not greasy or heavy. Wonderful product!

I agree, it is the best on the market - I use matte finish. And it was recommended to me by a Plastic surgeon.

As an esthetician I believe sunscreen is the number one skincare product to have in your routine. Unfortunately many suncreens on the shelves protect from UVB rays but they fail to protect us from the harmful UVA (also known as the aging rays) rays. La Roche Posay Anthelios is a broad spectrum sunscreen that provides adequate protection from both UVA and UVB rays. This product also contains antioxidants to neutralize dangerous free radicals. This product is safe for all skin types. It does not cause breakouts, as I am acne prone. It spreads easily and it dries fast with no white cast. This is the best sunscreen on the market!