LOreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Makeup | SheSpeaks

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    12.24.13

THE best foundation I've ever used, the only problem is that when you get to the end of the pump you have to pop the lid off to get to the bottom of you product.

• Lovely7 By  Lovely7
    12.11.12

This is one of my favorite foundations. Awesome stuff.

• mommy2459 By  mommy2459
    10.12.12

Ohhhh yea now we r talking.... I love this foundation it makes me look great

• Nehamamama By  Nehamamama
    05.12.12

I would give this product 5 stars based on it's fabulous texture, performance and coverage. Visible Lift, however, receives 4 stars because of the packaging; About 1/4 of the product cannot be used because the pump system cannot retrieve all of the foundation and the consumer ends of paying for product they cannot access, let alone use. This flaw in packaging drives me nuts!! If you can put up with this issue, the product is divine.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    02.15.12

I contacted L'Oreal because the bottle doesn't say what kind of skin type it's for. I have combination skin, and I was happy to learn it's for ALL skin types. The coverage is lovely and fortunately picked the correct one on the first try. I also use L'Oreal's powder on top to set the liquid foundation.

• Tthrog By  Tthrog
    10.26.11

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. Being a woman in my 40's I have tried several foundations over the years from liquid to mineral and this is my favorite. The coverage is wonderful and I it doesn't collect in any creases or fine lines that other brands have for me in the past. I have slight rosacea and it covers all of the redness to the point you would have no idea that it is there. I would recommend this to all of my family and friends

• andreauofa By  andreauofa
    06.09.11

I can't believe no one has reviewed this product yet. This is honestly the first drugstore foundation I have worn in 20 years, and I love it! It has great coverage (medium/full) that is buildable, and it is very moisturizing (good for dry skin). The color range available is great- a lot of yellow-based tones. The finish looks airbrushed if you apply with MAC makeup brush or BeautyBlender. This product also contains some great anti-aging ingredients. Would definitely recommend this- it got great reviews on makeupalley.com as well...