LOreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanner | SheSpeaks

02.21.18

Not a natural ran look .im fair.skinned ..left a slight orange Tint

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    12.11.17

Works well for my skin tone, blends well, but pay close attention to blending around ankles, elbows and knees. Having had skin cancer, I try to protect myself from the uv rays, and this helps me have a nice glow throughout the summer without subjecting my skin to harmful rays.

• breanna96 By  breanna96
    03.17.16

This self tanner will leave you with a gorgeous glowing tan! it dosent rub off and dosent turn you orange like other self tanners this one truely amazing

• Makayla9 By  Makayla9
    08.21.15

I have very fair skin and was wanting to go darker for summer and went with this tanner. It was to hard to apply was very uneven and had a orange tint to it. Over all a bad experience.

• eeprice By  eeprice
    09.24.14

I could not get the hang of this self tanner. The first time I applied it I saw a nice color appear. The second and third time (n a few days later) I applied again and noticed bad streaks and unevenness, especially on my ankles and calves. I thought I was applying evenly but ......... The only way this works for me is applying only once a week for a very light bronzing

• RebeccaMsMingle By  RebeccaMsMingle
    08.03.14

Really like self tanners, but you do have to apply them correctly. Always exfoliate first and be consistent. This product is no different.

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    10.11.12

I LOVE this product!! I don't get out in the sun much and need to have some color on my legs. I tried it, found at Target for $9.74 and had a $2 coupon - score! You have to work it in to make sure you don't have any streaks; it only take a few minutes to dry. I love the smell and the shimmery sparkly look my legs!

• Synistrugane By  Synistrugane
    06.28.12

This actually works. But it's down fall is that it left my skin shimmery which I didn't like and it took forever for it to dry I hate that! But it did smell good :)

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    05.18.12

This stuff is soooo awesome. i even use it on my face with no break outs!!

• garrison5 By  garrison5
    05.17.12

The Sublime Bronze gives a great color that develops in a reasonable amount of time and is buildable if you want to add to it in days following the first application. It has the typical self-tanner scent. I like that it has a little shimmer from the bronzer that lasts until your next shower. It's a really reasonable price, too.