L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Hair Color Review | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

This product seems to last longer than any other when I dye my hair red, but not when I dye my hair brown! I'm not sure what the difference is, other than perhaps it is the shade of brown I'm using? Either way, this system is easy to use and lasts a long time. It doesn't smell great, but hair dye usually doesn't. I'm a fan because I can get an inexpensive hair coloring at home that will last me around 3 months at a time before it starts to fade. This is my usual go-to.

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    12.24.13

Covers my hair nicely and evenly.

• justjenne By  justjenne
    01.17.13

I love it! It;s the only dye I use. I use Blondismess (spelling?) LB02 and the color is fantastic- shiny, light blonde (but not fake platinum) and a bit of honey. It keeps my natural highlights to! The smell isn't too bad and the conditioner is awesome!

• loreilly86 By  loreilly86
    08.25.12

I love all the L'OREAL hair color dye kits that I have tried. I usually get the auburn or dark cherry colors, which are gorgeous. If you have short to medium hair, you get great coverage with just one box.

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

This product did not work for me. I have light brown to dark blonde hair naturally. I chose the 9 1/2 NB. It turned my hair brassy. I waited 6 weeks and did it again leaving on a little longer for it to process...still had to make an appointment with a hairdresser to fix it. Plus my hair was fried... Terrible decision.

• Annaflower By  Annaflower
    07.03.12

I have been using this product for years.It works well, color lasts long and has quality ingredents.

• thunderkiss By  thunderkiss
    06.28.12

This is my go to hair dye brand. I've used many hair dyes over the years but once I discovered this one it's been the one I keep going back to. The color stays rich and fresh looking for a long time.

• Velghali By  Velghali
    05.14.12

This is my favorite brand of hair color. It gives my hair rich long lasting color. It also seems to have more dye in the bottle compared to other brands. No brassy or orange color.

• vanessa722 By  vanessa722
    05.12.12

Love this,seems like the color lasts longer on me, The color is amazing and last well!!

• nikmark By  nikmark
    05.09.12

My mom started me on this hair color and we both still use it to this day. Great coverage and I get compliments all the time about my hair color. I use a blonde shade.

• conpeps By  conpeps
    04.11.12

Love this,seems like the color lasts longer on my grey, still wish it would last longer lol! Leaves hair soft,but still able to style.

• nipplina By  nipplina
    12.08.11

this is the only hair color I use at home. I have dark hair and very resistant Grey roots and this covers it very well. The application is also very simple and it doesn't burn my scalp.

• ellsbells930 By  ellsbells930
    10.26.11

This is the dye that I typically use. It covers the gray pretty well.

• Maryvav57 By  Maryvav57
    10.13.11

I have very resistant grey and Loreal works the best for me. I can trust the color every time I use it. My hair always feel better conditioned after I dye my hair than before it.

• dolliemaria By  dolliemaria
    09.23.10

This is the first time I've used a L'Oreal hair dye, I typically use Garnier.. L'Oreal's dye wasn't as easy to massage through my hair as other dyes. After I put the dye on, I waited for 30 minutes to wash it out. Their method of rinsing is to apply a little warm water, lather the hair, and then run water through your hair until the water runs dry. I've never had to do this before, but it was quite interesting.. Overall, the dye did not turn out as I had expected, my hair currently looks a little pink. So maybe if you used a color other than the Light Reddish Blonde then you will get a better unpink color.