L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup Review | SheSpeaks

• WileyLane By  WileyLane
    05.19.17

Just right!

Lasts all day! Not drying! Has many different shades available.

• WileyLane By  WileyLane
    05.19.17

Just right!

Lasts all day! Not drying! Has many different shades available.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

This foundation goes on smoothly and leaves my skin looking natural it works well when I use my beauty blender or my fingers and it didn't cause any breakouts.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

This is a great product however after trying many other drugstore foundations, this isn't the end all to be all for me atleast. This foundation was my go-to foundation for many many years until L'oreal introduced the new Infallible Pro-Matte and I promise I'll never go back....Sorry original, I've found my new love...

• nananut By  nananut
    04.29.14

Name fits best it truly never fails.

• nkerruttyard By  nkerruttyard
    07.11.13

Light and refreshing

• maaaarisool By  maaaarisool
    07.11.13

cool

• Jenn6790 By  Jenn6790
    04.25.13

I have been using this make up for a while now. I love it. Feels very light and natural on my skin. It also seems to be improving the health of my skin.

• crazybeautifulmakeup By  crazybeautifulmakeup
    04.08.13

For drugstore makeup this is my go to. It works with my oily skin, it does not transfer and it comes with a pump. I also use this in my kit for clients who don't want airbrush or high end foundation!

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

It stays but the colors are sorta off for me as a Native american chick... otherwise I think i would ve changed from revlon colorstay to this foundation.. has good staying power and doesnt break me out.. good stuff, just the shades are a prob for me

• Emmsey By  Emmsey
    08.23.12

I really like this foundation. I got it on sale at Target awhile back and have used it ever sense. I do hate the pump though. I like it better than no pump, Mine just likes to go EVERYWHERE when I pump it and more often than not it gives too much product. All of that is packaging problems and not product problems though.

• rae3130 By  rae3130
    05.20.12

i LOVE this foundation! it matches my skin tone perfectly and didn't make be break out like many other foundations do!

• angel_Love7464 By  angel_Love7464
    04.05.12

this is really good used with a sponage and it does clug your pores

• Khoward1221 By  Khoward1221
    03.20.12

I have huge poors on my face and this covers it REALLY well. So amazing! And it doesn't take very much. I can usually cover my entire face with three pumps!

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

This foundations one of my Fav's! This foundation goes on smooth,blends easily, budge and smudge resistant and overall looks flawless! I found that due to my oily and blue/yellow undertones finding foundation can be outright nightmarish. I grabbed this on the fly at walgreens and being a skeptical gal put it to the test in humid-sweaty climate this foundation beat out my 40$ bottle hands down.