LOreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Lilmiss By  Lilmiss
    02.07.16

Takes a while for your eyes to get used to, at first eyes water and sight is a bit cloudy but that lasts a few moments , other then that is Amazing :)

• Allysonwhobrey By  Allysonwhobrey
    09.22.15

Looks great. Bold. Time consuming to apply. Difficult to get a consistent amount of the pigment when using provided. Great for those who like to turn heads and have the time to apply it properly.

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

Okay so i know this is eyeliner but i have used this as a Eyebrow liner and my God it worked soo great , straight line and honestly a little goes a long wayyy!

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.23.15

The formula is very pigmented- a little goes a LONG way! It is very velvety smooth, unlike what someone else said in their review. You cannot beat this liner. VERY long-lasting! I wore this to a party. The eyeliner lasted on the upper eyelid and lower waterline for the ENTIRE day lots of dancing and fast paced energy with LOTS of sweat! You can't beat that for this price!

• TheyCallMeTruther By  TheyCallMeTruther
    04.22.15

I wish I could find something to complain about with this here eyeliner but I can't. The gel composition just makes application next to instinctive-- its sooo easy, I usually have it perfectly stroked in my first application. And! And! it lasts foreverrrrr. It's very hard to smudge, I find myself crying, laughing, swimming, washing my face, sweating, etc, and it's almost always still on-- perfectly. It also comes off quite cleanly. I know it looks weird and I was def not used to using this kind of eyeliner but it's definitely a nice change from the usual pencil and liquid methods. The only thing I regret? that brush. You're done for if you lose that brush. Without that magical brush, all you have is a tub of pigment. DON'T. LOSE. IT. Lol!

• Ppepper1990 By  Ppepper1990
    09.28.14

Absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and stays all day! I only give it a 4 star review because as a mom of a very active toddler if you get distracted and forget to out the lid on it dries out super fast. Also the brush is very small! Making it appealing to small kids to grab! And easy to lose!

• 6pennies By  6pennies
    07.28.14

love this liner!!

• vanbrocklinenriquez By  vanbrocklinenriquez
    07.25.14

I've used this eyeliner before although it was a little hard for me to get it down right I'm use to my regular eyeliner.

• erinmartin By  erinmartin
    04.22.13

Very creamy and I've repurchased this! I'll give it a 5:)

• medicchick By  medicchick
    03.30.13

This is my preferred eyeliner in the eggplant color. It isn't a bright purple, which is a big part of why I love it. It lasts all day and looks as good after 18 hours as when I just applied it. The brush is a bit stiff but that doesn't bother me as it lets me get a thin line for my lower lash line.