L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Review | SheSpeaks

• sunshine222 By  sunshine222
    07.28.15

this has great pigment goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. With my blending brush I was able to blend colors very well

• jennymc By  jennymc
    07.26.15

Strong colors. Once on skin doesn't seem to last long, even with primer. Strong pigments when you start just wish it would last through the day an stay bold.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I have this in the shades "precious and charming". It's very pigmented but best used with a primer !

• onenac By  onenac
    10.20.13

I like this eye shadow. Other colors

• kimleventhal By  kimleventhal
    09.30.13

I love the bright colors. If your into partying or just being bold in your color choices this is the perfect product. It is not too expensive. In fact it is cheaper than most of the expensive name brands like Urban Decay. It offers a great compliment to your face and it outlines and brightens up ones features. I think these bold colors are perfect for my age group. I also don't break out with this brand so that is just an added plus. I know I can rely on this product when I go out clubbing.

• scowell009 By  scowell009
    09.03.13

The colors are so funky and fun! This is something to wear on a night out!

• paddybear88 By  paddybear88
    04.03.13

REALLY good product for the price. It goes on great, and stays on for hours. TIP: I wet my eyelids a bit before applying, and it really makes the color pop!

• xjoxjoxjosephinex By  xjoxjoxjosephinex
    04.03.13

When I bought my L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigment, I was so excited because the shade was brilliant, or so I thought. I bought shade 124 Fiery. I am a fan of pink palettes when it comes to eye shadows. I couldn't get this product to move the way I wanted it to on my skin; therefore, I couldn't get the shade I wanted. It probably had a lot to do with the shadow brush that came with it. I didn't have a set of brushes then, but I do now. Maybe I should try again. I bought this pigment at Big Lots for a $1.00, so I'm not too upset about it.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.08.13

I only ever use the one with the intense silver in it, and really, this silver is amazing. The silver is super pigmented and sticks well to my eyelids. Love!

• katoriyukai By  katoriyukai
    12.17.12

I wish this product was better. I was so excited to try this eye shadow. I LOVE Loreal and some of the colors that this product has are gorgeous. Unfortunately, they are incredibly hard to blend and while the colors are gorgeous in the packaging, they aren't flattering on many people. I've only found a few of these that are actually wearable, and I have been known to wear some pretty dramatic make up.

• beautyfoolreview By  beautyfoolreview
    03.28.12

Completely agree with the other reviews! this is not pigmented at all. I got the yellow/black because I thought it would be cute and bright for spring. The yellow is so chalky and light. not bright at all.

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    03.28.12

I honestly think the name is false advertising! They are not intensely pigmented at all! I have the one that is half yellow and half "black" (which is actually a really chalky dark purple. I got it for halloween makeup and really felt like I was using that cheap halloween makeup that you buy in those kits. I was severely disappointed!

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    03.12.12

this make up is great

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    03.12.12

No kidding this is high intensity eye shadow! Many of my stores have discounted it very low to clear it out, while others still carry it. I just threw the one I had away this morning. At my age, I shouldn't be wearing such BOLD colors.

• styleloverepeat By  styleloverepeat
    12.16.11

I'm loving the L'Oreal HiP for that party-ready, dramatic holiday look. I'm usually a fan of just a swipe of black liner and mascara for my day-to-day look, but for the season I wanted to take it to the next level. The shadows have great color payoff, and I like that it's a duo so you can really customize your look. I chose the Charisma duo, because I wanted to try a glamorous purple smokey eye. Definitely go get this one!