LOreal Feria Hair Color | SheSpeaks

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

I like the Feria Hair Color a lot. The product is easy to use, the directions are clear and they have what you need to color your hair like a professional. I use this brand quite often, I have shoulder length hair that in naturally dark brown. I find that this color lasts and has a good pigmentation.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    02.01.17

Not for greys

I absolutely love the brilliance of the color when the dye is first applied. The dye however does keep grey hairs covered for more than a week even with minimal washings.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Metallic salts are very bad for your hair and can even cause the hair to melt if other chemicals are added in the future! I have seen this happen so many times:(

• ashbrianda By  ashbrianda
    06.13.16

love it

Love this hair color it last long and bring a great conditioner with it .

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.25.14

After trying many different at-home hair colors, this brand is my favorite! I use soft black and just love it!

• momahen87 By  momahen87
    07.08.14

I love this always gives great cover and love the conditioner included with it.

• testrite By  testrite
    12.04.12

LOVE

• JosieJadore By  JosieJadore
    12.03.12

I really love this brand! I love the fact that it's VIBRANT long lasting hair color! It has a strong formula, but it gives you a great change of color! If the color comes off too strong, I suggest washing your hair a few times after you color to tone down the color.

• hmcdermid By  hmcdermid
    08.10.10

The color is definitely vibrant, but perhaps not as long lasting as others. I really had to stop using this product as it burned my scalp and made it crazy itchy for a week or longer after applying.

• Kvsang By  Kvsang
    07.06.10

This is the only hair dye that I use. The color is just "WOW!" It doesn't fade quickly, and actually smells kind of good. However I miss the old conditioner that smelled like walnuts.