LA Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads Peach | SheSpeaks

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

Love these! They smell great and they work so well! Great for traveling also! A must try if you haven't already.

• JasmineArwood By  JasmineArwood
    01.10.15

Oily and don't take of my polish whatsoever. Poor quality and smell gross.

• taina27pr By  taina27pr
    01.01.15

I agree, the pads were super oily and didn't take much of the nail polish off and the smell wasn't to pleasant either.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

I would say it's an okay product

• mandakp22 By  mandakp22
    12.17.14

I didn't like this product at all. It didn't take off any nail polish and the pads are super oily.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

Reading the reviews before me make me think I got a bad batch because the smell was horrible the pads were so oily and didnt take off any polish not a good experience with this product

• Racher4 By  Racher4
    11.05.13

i got a pack of these removers in a prize box i won in a nail art contest. I was way skeptical at first because it looked like a cheap little product that wouldn't work. I was was impressed! It smelled fantastic and worked so well. It wasn't drying like normal remover. It does not remove glitter well...but then again what does.

• downsizediva By  downsizediva
    05.06.13

I love this nail polish remover pad!! Nice smell and at $1.00!!!. It also seems there is some type of conditioner in the polish. Depending on how many coats of polish, you may have to use a few pads. I love the ease and compact size of this product as well, makes a great travel staple!!

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    04.07.12

This is a really good product which smells great and really moisturized my nails. I love the whole nail line.

• idevasir By  idevasir
    10.31.11

This is my all time favorite nail polish remover pads because this product has a nice peach smell and is very easy to use. I found this product on clearance at my local Rite Aid and am kicking myself for not buying more. These pads are so easy to use and don't have that nasty acetone smell that is typical of usual nail polish removers. You need to try this!!