L Oreal Paris Visible LIft Blur Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ramblngirl ramblngirl
    07.09.14

The color match was great. It went on smooth and didn't feel chalky or like I had a coating on my face. I do wish it had sunscreen though.

• ilovepurpleiris ilovepurpleiris
    07.06.14

I normally use powder foundation and felt that this did not provide the coverage I needed on the redness on my cheeks. The formula is very lightweight and I felt like I wasn't wearing liquid foundation, but I don't believe this product is for me.

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Enjoyed the smooth and clean finish but I have pretty dry skin so don't think it's moisturizing enough for my skin type.

• atthomas By  atthomas
    09.25.15

This foundation is very creamy and smooth. Looks very natural on the skin.

• rachelmarie1369 By  rachelmarie1369
    11.04.14

You can hardly feel that it is even on

• GiselleAnnM By  GiselleAnnM
    11.03.14

It was very gentle on my sensitive skin, it felt so lightweight and breezy, I didn't feel like I was wearing makeup but it provided wonderful coverage. I love this so much.

• debbyloo By  debbyloo
    09.16.14

L'Oreal products are consistantly wonderful. I have used their products for years! Visible Lift Blur Foundation simply glides over my skin like dewy silk. It is perfection in one word!

• lmurphy831 By  lmurphy831     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.14

I really liked this foundation a lot. It provided great, even coverage, the color match was great and it provided a long lasting, even and smooth effect.

• mrsgrumpy2000 By  mrsgrumpy2000     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.05.14

The foundation didn't feel "heavy" on my skin. The coverage was good for liquid foundation.

• tammyyarbrough By  tammyyarbrough     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.01.14

This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used. I love the soft feel, the blendability, and overall finish provided!!

• klafave By  klafave     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

I am someone who uses mineral powder foundations and did not have high expectations for this liquid makeup. The color match was perfect but I just do not like the feel of liquid foundation on my skin. Even though the Loreal Visable lift was lighter than most liquid foundations, I still think it feels heavier than mineral foundations. I also did not get the coverage for problem areas on my skin like redness and dark spots. Maybe because I have used powder foundation for so long is the reason I feel this is too heavy and it may be perfect for someone who regularly uses liquid foundation because it is lighter than most. I also think it would be great for someone who has normal to dry skin because I felt this one made my oily skin even oilier and powder reapplication was necessary to blot the oil away. All in all I would have to say it was a better liquid than I anticipated but just not for me.

• lainfanta By  lainfanta     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.29.14

The color was beautiful and great buildable coverage. Love how it blurs the look of pores. I would not recommend the product for those in hot/humid environments or oily complexions. The lack of SPF protection is very disappointing.