Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Review | SheSpeaks

• Archie By  Archie
    06.17.20

Gotta say out of all the boxed macaroni and cheese out there, this orange cheese is the best. Maybe because I grew up with it, but it?s my go to Mac and cheese.

• Strawberryblondebomb By  Strawberryblondebomb
    06.15.20

#1

I've tried other brands and liquid cheeses. No matter how old I get I always turn back to the original. It's one of the few things that haven't majorly changed since I was growing up

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    06.15.20

Kraft Mac & Cheese

Kraft Mac&Cheese is a family favorite and makes a great side dish! My children love Kraft Mac&Cheese so it's a keeper in my pantry!

• ecd103 By  ecd103
    05.30.19

Kraft

A big hit of nostalgia. Incredibly easy to make, and super quick as well. I also add chopped up hotdogs to the macaroni for some extra flavor, or some buffalo chicken!

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.29.19

the Cheesiest

This has been my favorite since I was little.I wont eat anything besides kraft mac and cheese no other brands taste the same

• josey1 By  josey1
    04.27.19

YUM

Wonderfucl brand. Have been eating this so much recently and love it

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Creamy and Cheesy

I don't think we're ever go a week without eating Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. My whole family enjoys how creamy and cheesy it is.

• intheory By  intheory
    02.05.18

Kraft makes it the best

This is our go to for quick MAC and Cheese. My son that is 5 years old when he wont eat anything or being super picky will eat this. It is great for BBQ's, quick dinners or just about any other time. Kraft MAC and Cheese is the only mac and cheese I will buy.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Kraft

It is my opinion that the original Kraft Macaroni And Cheese is the best box macoroni. Its something I've eaten many times with my family and friends and something I've always enjoyed over the years. Its a product my family always uses.

• kyrstens By  kyrstens
    01.09.18

yummy

classic. still the best macaroni and cheese around. i will always love kraft.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

It's not the healthiest option but it is still really yummy.Ibeat it by its self or with burgers,chicken,ect.It goes greasy with everything.This mac and cheese and so cheesy and creamy you can't help but love it.

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.06.16

I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It is so easy to make and taste great

• Frankenghoul By  Frankenghoul
    07.02.16

Mac & amazing

This is childhood. I know it isn't the healthiest you can eat, but it makes you feel good inside from all the memories of being a kid again.. Add lots of pepper, some ketchup, and maybe some sliced up hot dogs you have yourself a whole meal!

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

Salted orange plastic

Maybe it's just the fact that I prefer fresh, non-processed foods, but to me, this tastes like salty plastic. My nieces seem to love it, but they'll eat just about anything (including the fermenting pumpkin after halloween *ick*).

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.14.16

My son is 20 years old and still loves his Kraft Mac N Cheese! Some things never change!