Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Macaroni and Cheese | SheSpeaks

• dbvernon dbvernon
    08.07.13

This is a family favorite. Very easy to follow instructions and easy to make. Tastes great. My family always ask for this. I have to admit I love the taste too. I consider this a definite classic!

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

Not my favorite. It sometimes taste like plastic and is not creamy enough.

• intheory By  intheory
    02.05.18

Kraft makes it the best

This is our go to for quick MAC and Cheese. My son that is 5 years old when he wont eat anything or being super picky will eat this. It is great for BBQ's, quick dinners or just about any other time. Kraft MAC and Cheese is the only mac and cheese I will buy.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Kraft

It is my opinion that the original Kraft Macaroni And Cheese is the best box macoroni. Its something I've eaten many times with my family and friends and something I've always enjoyed over the years. Its a product my family always uses.

• kyrstens By  kyrstens
    01.09.18

yummy

classic. still the best macaroni and cheese around. i will always love kraft.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

It's not the healthiest option but it is still really yummy.Ibeat it by its self or with burgers,chicken,ect.It goes greasy with everything.This mac and cheese and so cheesy and creamy you can't help but love it.

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.06.16

I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It is so easy to make and taste great

• Frankenghoul By  Frankenghoul
    07.02.16

Mac & amazing

This is childhood. I know it isn't the healthiest you can eat, but it makes you feel good inside from all the memories of being a kid again.. Add lots of pepper, some ketchup, and maybe some sliced up hot dogs you have yourself a whole meal!

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

Salted orange plastic

Maybe it's just the fact that I prefer fresh, non-processed foods, but to me, this tastes like salty plastic. My nieces seem to love it, but they'll eat just about anything (including the fermenting pumpkin after halloween *ick*).

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.14.16

My son is 20 years old and still loves his Kraft Mac N Cheese! Some things never change!

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.12.16

Love this brand

This mac and cheese is awesome. Kids love it. Either for lunch or dinner.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I love this item! I want a box of it right now! It's easy to make and tastes awesome.