Kraft Fresh Take Cheddar Jack and Bacon | SheSpeaks

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.02.15

I one this! I used to buy this often...now it's disappearing from stores! Bring this back to my stores!

• BettyBoop60 By  BettyBoop60
    12.01.14

Very easy to use! I love it! Tastes great!

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

This was so good on chicken but I honestly wouldn't buy it without coupons because you don't get much in a pack for the price you pay.

• netherstone By  netherstone
    11.14.13

Makes a dinner come together and taste great!

• dora923 By  dora923
    08.07.13

Love it! I even mix it with hamburger to make burgers.

• foxy82 By  foxy82
    05.24.13

This was a good, easy meal prep. for pork chops mid-week.

• hgoncalves By  hgoncalves
    01.03.13

Fresh Takes make supper really easy. My family especially likes the Southwest Three Cheese flavor. I can usually find them on sale for $2. I've used these with chicken but they also taste good on pork chops.

• Medderl By  Medderl
    10.10.12

This is a really good product, I have bought it several times and everyone in the house likes it, it makes the chicken very crispy and delicious.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

The flavor combination is good, but far too expensive for what you get. Save your money.

• Bambinaki By  Bambinaki
    10.01.12

The idea is way too simple - bread crumbs, herbs and shredded cheese. The amount of the product you get for 3 and smth bucks id ridiculously small. The coating does not evenly cover the chicken bits, even if you dip them into bitten egg. While it was in the oven I expected to feel the smell of baked cheese and herbs - in vain. The taste is pretty bland and I won't recommend this product to anyone.