Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks Reviews

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• justmarried811 By  justmarried811
    01.15.18

LOVED

My dog LOVED this toy. Kept him busy for over an hour. He usually tends to chew through all his toys but not this one! This one held up nice and I haven't had to replace it yet!

• jocelynK By  jocelynK
    01.02.18

Kong Works Great!

Just bought this item and my dogs love it! I actually fill it with Cheerios or puppy food( because it is smaller). It keeps them occupied and burns up some energy. It is great because I can't take them for walks right now because it is too cold.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

My Doberman loved it but easily destroyed in a day

• kelseyessex305 By  kelseyessex305
    11.22.17

Chewy mess

My dog is a boxer pit bull mix, and she loves toys! But seems to give them too much love. She tears them to shreds in about a day. I have to say it did last about 4 but she had the ball in shreds EVERYWHERE! I don't know how she does it, especially on the package it says chew prof or something but poor girl just ends up ruining all her toys.

• hisbeby By  hisbeby
    11.20.17

This was one of my dogs favorite toys. I would put peanut butter in the center of it and they would play with it for hours. IT was one of the only toys he didnt tear up.

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Great toy!

My pup loves this toy! It's great that we can put a treat inside the toy, she is able to play for quite some time and enjoying it !

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

A must have for your dog

My dogs favorite toy, she loves to chew and has been known to chew everything she has and rips them apart Kong toy is made of thick material put your dogs favorite treat of peanut butter they will be so happy.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

My dogs love this Kong Toy. They are 65 pound dogs and need a tougher toy to play with.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

This will keep your dog busy for about 10 - 15 minutes if you put peanut butter inside.

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    09.27.17

Very durable product even my dog can't destroy. The only issues I have is wen treats get stuck inside it can be hard to get them out. Overall great product though.