Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy Review | SheSpeaks

• asears By  asears
    08.16.20

Amazing product! Genius!

Put peanut butter and dog food inside, freeze it, and dogs will be busy for hours!!!

• W1sc0ns1nm0m By  W1sc0ns1nm0m
    08.04.20

Great for chewers!

Kong is great for chewers! My dog destroys every toy we've bought her except for this one! It's heavier so be careful if your dog likes to toss toys in the house!

• RADRachel By  RADRachel
    07.30.20

My dog LOVES his Kong

We have a black lab/German shepherd mix. He is a chewer and loves to stay busy. We put hard treats in his kong and he LOVES it. It keeps him busy for about an hour, which is a huge success. This is a pet staple!

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

It's a great toy for your pet.

We bought this item for our German Shepherd puppy Gunner. This was his favorite toy. It was my favorite toy because it held up for two whole years . It's a great toy for your pet.

• Neisha816 By  Neisha816
    07.18.20

The best product for super chewers! All of my dogs love Kongs.

• izzytug By  izzytug
    07.16.20

Indestructible!

My dogs love these, and they're pretty much chew-proof. A versatile toy that my dogs love!

• buzymum By  buzymum
    07.16.20

One Tough Chew toy

This is the one dog toy that has lasted years! I freeze it with peanut butter inside to help it last longer. Our dog and those we foster all love it.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    06.18.20

My dogs adore these! They keep them busy and out of trouble for hours. They love peanut butter inside of them!

• Zoiebabee By  Zoiebabee
    06.17.20

I got a Kong for my Bassethound and he loved it. He got such a good chewing workout and thought he was on a scavenger hunt! If your dog chews things up, then this is a great toy and hidden treat toy for them.

• klassic By  klassic
    06.09.20

Try with a Bit of Peanut Butter

All of our dogs have been aggressive chewers. Toys never last more than a day if that here. This is great for them. With a bit of peanut butter my dog who would get upset whenever I had to leave. Would keep him occupied.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.06.20

My dog loves this toy. Great product . He enjoys the Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    06.05.20

Durable

Keeps my dog busy and occupied! She loves it. Durable also!

• Emilatz91 By  Emilatz91
    05.08.20

An absolute staple.

I bought this for my active chewer of a dog, and I have to say I absolutely love it! But not as much as my puppy. I have bought bones, which don?t keep him busy, I have bought him plush toys that don?t even make it an hour. This toy keeps him busy, and entertained.

• Patrolwife1 By  Patrolwife1
    04.21.20

Love Kong

We love our Kong?s. We have had three labs and gone through one long and they have another now. Beat toy/treat puzzle ever

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.14.20

This is an extremely strong chew toy! My dog is an aggressive power chewer and wears herself out with this Kong toy. It's so durable and we've had the same one for 3 months. Her favorite toy she goes to right after dinner for play time!