Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• Msdrea By  Msdrea
    04.16.19

Doggy land

My dogs have so much fun with Kong. I fill it with peanut butter and they go it for hours!

• Pitlover17 By  Pitlover17
    04.09.19

Amazing

My girl loves this toy more than anything. She is a pit mastiff mutt that chews anything to shreds EXCEPT THIS. As long as there is a treat in there she will play for hours.

• letsgolf By  letsgolf
    03.23.19

Kong!

My Husky loves to chew on his Kong. This is about the only toy that he hasn?t destroyed! Great to keep him busy and help clean his teeth.

• baklini By  baklini
    02.27.19

love this thing!

This is the only toy my golden doodle cannot destroy. We actually buy all the sizes and put treats in the them to keep her entertained.

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

Very Durable

My puppy destroys every single toy we get him but the Kong surprisingly held up. We put some peanut butter inside of it and he loves it. Does make a little bit of a mess but it's easy to clean up.

• kstead15 By  kstead15
    02.20.19

My Dog's Favorite Toy

This is a great toy to keep your dog busy for a while. We love to fill this and then also freeze it which will keep the pet busy a little longer. Not only can you put in the Kong made treats, but you can do others like mashed bananas, 100% pure Pumpkin, make it up with some Cheerios with the peanut butter. Be creative. Your pet will love you for it! The best part is they can chew and chew and the toy does not break a part!

• autumnj By  autumnj
    12.21.18

Strong

I bought this for my puppy and put peanut butter in it and it kept her busy for almost an hour. Plus the king is super strong and she has not been able to tear it apart.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

my dog loves itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• mikaylathacker By  mikaylathacker
    10.28.18

These are the only toys I buy for my bully breed dogs. Last literally forever and you can fill them up with treats or peanut butter.

• slilley By  slilley
    10.13.18

Durable!

Durable! We're on year 3 with this toy. We put peanut butter and treats inside for our chocolate lab when we leave her in the crate, and she loves it!