Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks Reviews

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

A must have for your dog

My dogs favorite toy, she loves to chew and has been known to chew everything she has and rips them apart Kong toy is made of thick material put your dogs favorite treat of peanut butter they will be so happy.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

My dogs love this Kong Toy. They are 65 pound dogs and need a tougher toy to play with.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

This will keep your dog busy for about 10 - 15 minutes if you put peanut butter inside.

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    09.27.17

Very durable product even my dog can't destroy. The only issues I have is wen treats get stuck inside it can be hard to get them out. Overall great product though.

• cdmtx65 By  cdmtx65

Kong Red small Dogs

I am really happy with this product, so is my dog ( Min Pin ) . I fill it with Peanut-butter and freeze it , it keeps my pup happy and occupied while i am away from home. I also love the fact these Kongs are top rack dishwasher safe so no worries about keeping them clean.

• Kaseyk123 By  Kaseyk123

Kong is King!

Every dog I have given one of these to absolutely loves it!!!

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

The only dog toy my dog has yet to destroy.

The Kong products are usually very durable and they range from puppy all the way up to large dog. And the products to fill the Kong toys very in flavors and Allergy specifications.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.11.17

Kong

My dog really liked this toy and it wasnt expensive. Santa brought it to him! It just didnt last him very long is my only complaint.

• ginaraeb By  ginaraeb
    08.14.17

Great "busy" toy!

Perfect toy to keep dogs busy! For summer months (or for teething pups) try freezing putting a banana in and then freezing for a cooling treat!

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.04.17

My Dog Loves This Toy

My dog has tons of toys but she wont touch any of her other chews unless its her red bone also by kong these products are almost indestructible however my room-mate has a dog also and he is a very heavy chewer and he can destroy a kong toy but it takes a year or two witch is a very good thing they are a higher price toy but why would you pay small amounts of money for a toy that will only last a week max and have to buy a new one within the next week