Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

Very Durable

My puppy destroys every single toy we get him but the Kong surprisingly held up. We put some peanut butter inside of it and he loves it. Does make a little bit of a mess but it's easy to clean up.

• kstead15 By  kstead15
    02.20.19

My Dog's Favorite Toy

This is a great toy to keep your dog busy for a while. We love to fill this and then also freeze it which will keep the pet busy a little longer. Not only can you put in the Kong made treats, but you can do others like mashed bananas, 100% pure Pumpkin, make it up with some Cheerios with the peanut butter. Be creative. Your pet will love you for it! The best part is they can chew and chew and the toy does not break a part!

• autumnj By  autumnj
    12.21.18

Strong

I bought this for my puppy and put peanut butter in it and it kept her busy for almost an hour. Plus the king is super strong and she has not been able to tear it apart.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

my dog loves itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• mikaylathacker By  mikaylathacker
    10.28.18

These are the only toys I buy for my bully breed dogs. Last literally forever and you can fill them up with treats or peanut butter.

• slilley By  slilley
    10.13.18

Durable!

Durable! We're on year 3 with this toy. We put peanut butter and treats inside for our chocolate lab when we leave her in the crate, and she loves it!

• MalissaCurschmann By  MalissaCurschmann
    09.28.18

If you have a big pup like me ( both my dogs weight over 100lbs) then you?ll want something durable like this! Both of my fur babies have Kong?s and they love it when I put peanut butter in them with a dog cookie!

• cweiss215 By  cweiss215
    09.27.18

Our dog ate through the toy in about two days. Too expensive to only be used twice

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

Kong is the only dog toy that my large breed dog cannot destroy in two minutes. We also enjoy putting treats inside of it to entertain our dog.

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

My Catahoulla had this torn apart in less than 15 min and he is only 3 mos old!!