Kiss Nail Dress Review | SheSpeaks

• arwraw By  arwraw
    10.05.14

My children love these. I think it's a great way to decorate your nails

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Love the concept of these nail strips, amazing looking nails in no time at all. I however, have issues with filing off the excess strip and getting them to stay on my nails for several days. In the chance that I do get the ends filed off well, they will stick with me for a few days. They do have several awesome designs to choose from. I think these would be good for any special occasion.

• MiabellaOnline By  MiabellaOnline
    10.10.13

I must admit, out of all the goodies in my 2012 Holiday VoxBox, THIS was the item I couldn't wait to test most of all. Why? Because I am obsessed with my nails?and not for the reasons you might think. You see, for most of my life I couldn't grow my nails worth a darn. They'd chip, crack, split, rip, and break off whenever I tried adding the least little bit of length to them. It was only at the end of 2012, when I discovered the awesome power of natural gelatin capsules, that my nails did a complete one-eighty to the point where I could actually enjoy decorating them again. Enter Kiss® Nail Dress?, which retails for $6.99 at most stores, and suddenly I'm in manicure heaven! Nail Dress really is the ultimate fashion accessory for tips and toes. It is easy to do too: just peel, apply, clip to fit, and shape with an emery board or nail file. (Hint: Make sure your nails are clean and polish free for better adhesion.) Skip the topcoat, Kiss Nail Dress has it built right in. The results last up to a week and look so amazing your friends will swear you spent $40-$50 at a professional nail salon instead of the 15 minutes it will take to give yourself a mani/pedi at home. Best of all, Kiss Nail Dress comes in 21 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional designs with cute little faux-jewels that glitter in the sunlight like precious gemstones. To remove, peel off slowly. No smelly acetone required. I simply can't say enough good things about this fantastic product. Once you try it, you won't be able to deny it. It's that good. BOTTOM LINE: Kiss nailed it!

• Laurelflower By  Laurelflower
    09.27.13

I wasn't that impressed. They didn't go on smoothly and I couldn't get the wrinkles out. I've used the Sally Hansen ones and never had this problem. Maybe it was the style I got because they have raised bubbles on them. I'd be willing to try another style to see if it does the same thing. They did go on in about an 1/2 hour and it's nice that there is no drying time.

• miztwist By  miztwist
    04.30.13

I first used these about 5 months ago, and have been hooked ever since! I love all the colors, patterns & designs available. I either use them to cover my entire nail, (which is great because there is no dry time involved), or I will cut out designs and apply them over nail polish...which allows you to be creative & looks like you spent a lot of money in the salon. I also use them on my toes for spectacular pedicures. I do highly reccomend using 2 coats of a clear top coat to make your results last longer.

• nikkilee0625 By  nikkilee0625
    04.17.13

It's funny how I am currently wearing one of these right now. I bought the leopard print one. Everyone in school is in love with them, they thought that I had gone to the nail salon.

• Sunflowerally22 By  Sunflowerally22
    04.11.13

Don't last long, the ones with the jewels rub off within a day. Not impressed.. for 3 bucks they are cheap, but not worth buying in my opinion. they rip easily when applying as well. They are glorified stickers.. i wish they were more like jamberry

• pallisade06 By  pallisade06
    04.09.13

Love the way they stayed put

• medicchick By  medicchick
    03.30.13

I LOVE these. I ended up taking them off after 12 days just because I wanted a change, they still looked as good as when I first put them on. I have a toddler so having time for my nails to dry doesn't always happen and no matter what brand it seems to chip right away. I plan on buying more when I see another pattern that I like.

• burgchick By  burgchick
    01.21.13

Love using these for my pedicure...they last a long time and I like having my toes dressed all year long.. Easy to use and best price. Not much fuss and easy to correct. They give you alot of stickers that can be cut down to fit and plentiful for a few pedicures.

• vickidamone By  vickidamone
    01.16.13

These were extremely easy to put on and stay on without peeling for weeks. While the patterns and colors are a bit flashy for fingernails, they are perfect for toenails during the summertime.

• xoxojoanna11 By  xoxojoanna11
    01.13.13

Kiss is a really great nail brand I love these but it can be complicated to apply on the nails at first if you don't have any experience ! I love these stickets though they look like you did them yourself and last for a while ! I reccomend this and love it looks so professional with long nails !

• HappyMommy1102 By  HappyMommy1102
    12.31.12

They look like stickers on your nails. Would not recommend as a substitution to a manicure.

• cutetigerlover By  cutetigerlover
    11.20.12

They didn't stay on long for me. I do like the designs though.

• SarahxxAnne By  SarahxxAnne
    11.18.12

These are okay, but they are nothing like the Sally Hansen ones. First of all, these are not lacquer strips, they're stickers... So they cannot be taken off with acetone which I do not like. Some of the patterns are cute, but most of them are really tacky. I do like them, but I would prefer them if they were not stickers.