Keurig Vue V700 | SheSpeaks

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.26.14

I cannot fathom why anybody would want to bequeath the generations that follow us with toxic sludge from the plastic K-cups of awful coffee. Go to Target and buy a french press, people. You can use the money you save on better coffee.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    06.21.14

I love my Keurig! I would recommend this to everyone. Great for an office or a household where you drink only one or two cups of coffee! Just wish Keurig would make one unit that did everything! Great assortment of coffee, tea and other beverages.

• qwiturbichen By  qwiturbichen
    06.20.14

I love this brewer. It has multiple size settings so you can control how strong the coffee is. It is a great way to get fast coffee. However, it is very bulky and takes up a lot of counter space. It is also a bit of a hassle to get the coffee grounds out of the top. Besides that it is a great machine. I personally use it more for tea and hot chocolate.

• ILOVTOSHOP4ME By  ILOVTOSHOP4ME
    05.19.14

love it!!! it can brew up to 18 oz travel mug.. great taste.

• h2ocrazy By  h2ocrazy
    04.28.14

I love this brewer! I especially like that you can brew coffee stronger just by selecting stronger brew. This brewer can brew coffee, hot chocolate, tea, iced beverages and frothy too! It can brew up to 18 oz travel mug with great taste.