Keurig Mini Personal Single-Serve Brewing System Review | SheSpeaks

• Sreddy By  Sreddy
    04.28.21

My day starts with coffee, and I can't thank my coffee maker enough to make my life simple & easy

• ParentingHealthy By  ParentingHealthy
    04.28.21

Travels well in the RV

We bought this for our RV and it has been stored in a tote as we drive and pulled back out when we park and travels well. No leaks, easy to clean as I need to thoroughly clean between longer trip waits. Allows us to glamp well!

• hanspeaks By  hanspeaks
    04.26.21

The mini Keurig is great if you have limited counter space. Unfortunately mine stopped working after a few months. It was good while it lasted.

• pattywishinmi By  pattywishinmi

Not worth it

I've had 3 of these Keuring Mini Single Serve machines. I would get this one, since I was the only one that used it. They all worked good for a short time, then would start not letting water flow. I cleaned it like it said, looked online for reasons and solutions to the problem. Nothing seemed to work. Seemed like the pump was going out. I purchased another one, again the same problem happened. It's too expensive to keep replacing the machine every year.

• msmaki58 By  msmaki58

Keurig disappointment

I bought my Keurig from QVC 4 yrs ago. It is the worst of their coffee makers. A normal sized coffee mug doesn?t even fit under the brew spout. When I put water in it only takes one cup of water yet doesn?t brew a cup of water. The water leaks into the drip tray. The brewer has to be filled twice to produce an adequate cup of coffee. I have to wedge a regular sized cup under the spout and it?s very difficult to remove it even with the size insert removed. I am very, very disappointed in this model of brewer. I was really looking forward to using it. The size is really great for my small kitchen but sadly it?s just sitting on my counter collecting dust. I use my drip coffeemaker instead.

• JamieS410 By  JamieS410
    07.04.14

My hubs surprised me with one of these as a just because gift. I'd been talking about maybe buying one for a while but could never decide which one I wanted. He went ahead and got a great deal on this model and said he thought it would be perfect since I'm very simple when it comes to drinking coffee. Boy was he right!. While I wish it did cold brewing too, I'm completely happy with this model. It doesn't take up too much counter space so that's always a plus. My favorite thing is the little accessory to put your own coffee in so you don't have to waste money on those expensive pods. Over all I love it. Simple yet effective

• christophernfox By  christophernfox
    07.01.14

I own one of these, and I am exceptionally happy to own this appliance. I purchased this to replace my 12 cup coffee brewer I had owned and used for years and I could not be happier with the change. I am happy to not be wasting the amount of coffee we had been before, sometimes it simply not feasible to drink 12 cups of coffee at a time. I would certainly recommend this to anyone else who enjoys well made coffee and a cost effective price point.

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.30.14

Keurig for a small kitchen appliance was one brilliant idea! Almost everyone is hooked! Makes a great cup of coffee; although the pods are expensive, still worth it!

• Jackie1982 By  Jackie1982
    04.23.14

This is an awesome machine that keeps you from wasting coffee.

• paulab By  paulab
    01.01.14

I got my kuerig for christmas and cant go a day without it. It's my fav!!!

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    12.31.13

the product works well, just slow as all get out! By the time I've made a cup of Keurig coffee, my 12 cup machine is finished making the pot! Not a fan at all.

• livbtrfly By  livbtrfly
    12.30.13

Before receiving this as a gift, I was a skeptic. "What makes the Keurig better than say..... a regular pot 'o coffee machine?" I was convinced that the difference would be minimal and that this was just a scheme to make a whole lotta money off self proclaimed "coffee snobs." Brace yourself for words I don't normally say.... I was wrong. It could be the perfect water to coffee ratio in each pod? It could be the pods keep the coffee fresher? It could be the elimination of user error? It could be the brewing temperature? I'm honestly not sure. What I am sure of is these machines make the best cup of joe I've ever enjoyed in my home and office.

• tbailey By  tbailey
    08.07.13

I do not have this yet but have been wanting to get one one

• cgrahamcouch By  cgrahamcouch
    08.02.13

This machine is quite possibly the best thing that's ever happened to me aside from my husband and kids. LOL! But really, the coffee and beverages produced from this machine are just so fresh tasting and in my opinion, better than Starbucks for a lot less money. I love a strong cup of coffee and this does not disappoint.

• iheartdesign127 By  iheartdesign127
    04.22.13

I own this in the bright "canary" yellow. Looks so cute on my kitchen counter. Perfect for single coffee cup, no need to brew a whole pot, when its just me! love love love it!