Keurig Mini Personal Single-Serve Brewing System Review | SheSpeaks

• JamieS410 By  JamieS410
    07.04.14

My hubs surprised me with one of these as a just because gift. I'd been talking about maybe buying one for a while but could never decide which one I wanted. He went ahead and got a great deal on this model and said he thought it would be perfect since I'm very simple when it comes to drinking coffee. Boy was he right!. While I wish it did cold brewing too, I'm completely happy with this model. It doesn't take up too much counter space so that's always a plus. My favorite thing is the little accessory to put your own coffee in so you don't have to waste money on those expensive pods. Over all I love it. Simple yet effective

• christophernfox By  christophernfox
    07.01.14

I own one of these, and I am exceptionally happy to own this appliance. I purchased this to replace my 12 cup coffee brewer I had owned and used for years and I could not be happier with the change. I am happy to not be wasting the amount of coffee we had been before, sometimes it simply not feasible to drink 12 cups of coffee at a time. I would certainly recommend this to anyone else who enjoys well made coffee and a cost effective price point.

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.30.14

Keurig for a small kitchen appliance was one brilliant idea! Almost everyone is hooked! Makes a great cup of coffee; although the pods are expensive, still worth it!

• Jackie1982 By  Jackie1982
    04.23.14

This is an awesome machine that keeps you from wasting coffee.

• paulab By  paulab
    01.01.14

I got my kuerig for christmas and cant go a day without it. It's my fav!!!

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    12.31.13

the product works well, just slow as all get out! By the time I've made a cup of Keurig coffee, my 12 cup machine is finished making the pot! Not a fan at all.

• livbtrfly By  livbtrfly
    12.30.13

Before receiving this as a gift, I was a skeptic. "What makes the Keurig better than say..... a regular pot 'o coffee machine?" I was convinced that the difference would be minimal and that this was just a scheme to make a whole lotta money off self proclaimed "coffee snobs." Brace yourself for words I don't normally say.... I was wrong. It could be the perfect water to coffee ratio in each pod? It could be the pods keep the coffee fresher? It could be the elimination of user error? It could be the brewing temperature? I'm honestly not sure. What I am sure of is these machines make the best cup of joe I've ever enjoyed in my home and office.

• tbailey By  tbailey
    08.07.13

I do not have this yet but have been wanting to get one one

• cgrahamcouch By  cgrahamcouch
    08.02.13

This machine is quite possibly the best thing that's ever happened to me aside from my husband and kids. LOL! But really, the coffee and beverages produced from this machine are just so fresh tasting and in my opinion, better than Starbucks for a lot less money. I love a strong cup of coffee and this does not disappoint.

• iheartdesign127 By  iheartdesign127
    04.22.13

I own this in the bright "canary" yellow. Looks so cute on my kitchen counter. Perfect for single coffee cup, no need to brew a whole pot, when its just me! love love love it!

• anna348 By  anna348
    04.19.13

I have had a keurig for about 5 years now and I would never us another machine. They make the best coffee and it is so fresh, I am on my 3rd machine now. We drink a lot of coffee. I love that we can all have our own flavor since it is a single serve. I think everyone that enjoys coffee should own one of these, I have to say that of all my small appliance purchases this is by far the best purchase I ever made,

• koolmist101 By  koolmist101
    10.24.12

I absolutely love my Keurig. I have a small counterspace and am the only one in the house who loves specialty drinks, so this is perfect for me. The best part is that I don't have to make a huge cup of coffee and it go to waste. Wonderful!

• ChubbyCheeks1973 By  ChubbyCheeks1973
    08.23.12

I got mine as a gift. It is great for a cup of coffee since I am the only one that drinks in the household. Great variety of flavors and brands to choose from.

• marykerbie By  marykerbie
    08.22.12

I love my Keurig and couldn't imagine not having one. But this mini Keurig to me seems like more trouble. You have to fill it after every cup you make and that's just too much work. Mines the big one and I can get about 6-8 cups out of it depending on my cup size. That's so much better than having to fill it up before each cup.

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer
    08.22.12

Love my Keurig. It's very convenient and so easy to use. Being the only coffee drinker in my house it's a great change and being able to brew one quick cup at a time means that I can always have hot coffee.