Kayak Travel Website | SheSpeaks

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

Best prices for flights

I love using kayak to compare all different flights. I use it for hotels too but its better for flights because it doesnt have too many boutique hotels and those are the ones I like to stay at.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

Best prices for flights

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.12.14

Love the "Explore" feature so you can visually see all global destinations and get the lowest fares listed online at that moment with their search engine. Great if you just want to go somewhere and budget is the deciding factor. Wish it would include Southwest fares though.

• elicabeta By  elicabeta
    04.04.12

I love this travel fare-comparison website and would always recommend it to my friends as a tool to help them find the lowest fares or rates. It's admittedly not perfect but it's almost there. I feel like their site could be missing some airline members in their results. In the past they didn't have Spirit Air in the results, though now it's included. I can't remember if Virgin America is in the results as well. Their fare alert feature is a little different from what I had expected. I had in mind a set limit of how much I want to pay to fly to a certain destination and so I set my preferences to receive fare alerts for that destination. When you think fare alerts you think that they would continually search that route for you and give you a daily/weekly update of fare price changes. In actuality, it doesn't work like that. Their fare alerts only show you the results of what other Kayak users have found and they just alert you of those results. Besides these points, I still love and prefer Kayak as my main tool to search and compare fares and rates. The interface is simple and intuitive to use. Their advanced features, although could use extra features like what Expedia has for multi-destinations, could improve.