Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal Review | SheSpeaks

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.23.17

Great Tasting

This cereal tastes so good because it has a little bit of sweetness and a great texture. I love the little pillows of flavor and the healthy ingredients. This cereal is hard to find in stores, so when I find it I stock up on it!

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    07.06.16

I really like the name but it made me think that it would taste different than it does. This one is pretty good the downside is the pieces sometimes sticks in my teeth. It is sweet. The box doesn't last long though.

• keepgoingkat By  keepgoingkat
    07.31.14

Ok flavor. I wish the sugar content wasn't so high.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

It has such a wonderful flavor and it's nice knowing that I'm not filling my body with tons of sugar! It's a little on the pricier side though...

• nicolepeacock By  nicolepeacock
    05.15.13

Love love love this cereal. It is sweet and reminds me of this cereal I used to eat right after I had my son that I got with wic but now the price is sky high and Kashi is lower. I am a huge Kashi fan, I love to eat healthy cereal then I don't feel so bad when I eat junky treats later in the day.

• queendd By  queendd
    10.28.12

Not the best. I hoped it would be a good replacement for Captain Crunch but my daughter liked only the first taste. She found it to be too bland after that. Good try to make a healthier Captain but it's a tough job replacing. Not enough healthy in it for me. I'd go with a different Kashi choice for more protein if I were to eat cold cereal.

• Medderl By  Medderl
    10.11.12

I got this because I thought it would be similar to captain crunch, like a healthier version. When I tried it I was not happy. It had no flavor at all. I expected it to taste like something, but it tasted like chewing on cardboard. I couldn't even finish the box. I have had many cerals that are "good for you" or organic and this is by far the worst. Don't waste your money.

• birdyzeus By  birdyzeus
    01.11.12

I eat alot of Kashi products, cereal, bars, pizza and love them, however this cereal was horrible, sticky & like cardboard...I ended putting it outside for my wild birds & squirrels.

• leilaniox By  leilaniox
    01.11.12

I usually love Kashi products, and am a big fan of Captain Crunch, so I was excited to try this flavor. Yuck. Not sure how a flavor could be cardboardy-and also so tasteless, but this stuff manages the double-feat. Have I said "yuck" yet? Yuck.

• dmmandabach By  dmmandabach
    03.02.11

Didn't care for this cereal, not enough flavor.

• nolimelegere By  nolimelegere
    08.02.10

A bit harder to find than other Kashi cereals. I'm glad someone else had the same impression I did-- it's like grown-up Cap'n Crunch. Tasty!

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

I like some of Kashi's cereal, but this is probably the most disgusting cereal I've ever tasted. It was bland and weird tasting and it smelled so horrible that I gagged. My husband loved it, but I hate it. The texture is also very weird and not appealing.

• clb0803 By  clb0803
    03.10.10

I love this cereal. It's just perfectly sweet (not over the top) and it has a good crunch. It's definitely over priced for such a small box but if you can catch a sale you need to give it a try.

• extexgirl By  extexgirl
    02.01.10

I love this all natural cereal. It is a great treat if you are on weight watchers too. It is only 1 ww point per serving.

• purepeacee By  purepeacee
    12.10.09

I liked it! Sort of a more grown-up captain crunch. I liked eating it without milk as a snack!