Julie Julia Movie | SheSpeaks

• redpanda27 By  redpanda27
    05.12.14

I LOVE this movie. The first time I watched it I was entranced with delight. i love to bake, so when I'm in the kitchen I put on this movie and feel just like Julia Child. She helps me remember that I don't have to be perfect at cooking or baking, but with a big enough desire to succeed you will. I fall in love with the food shots and culinary adventures. I love that a blogger took on the creative task of completing ever recipe in Julia's cookbook, which turned into major exposure and fame.

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

I found this movie to be a bit boring. It follows a woman trying to make Julia Child's recipes and Juila Child's early life. It was well written but I guess just not my cup of tea.

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.18.13

Cute movie!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

just loved it made me want to cook everything

• Brooke1212 By  Brooke1212
    10.11.12

Great Movie

• denloew By  denloew
    03.07.12

We just watched this movie again the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it again. I really didn't know too much about Julia Child so I liked learning more about her. I liked her joy of life and I liked the fact that this was based on two true stories. They intertwined them really well.

• candlewoman By  candlewoman
    02.22.12

I thought this movie had some really cute little "real" moments that we could all relate to. I admit that I'm a Food Network junkie of sorts so this was a movie that I enjoyed.

• amarsi1984 By  amarsi1984
    02.22.12

A fun and enjoyable movie that Alot of us can relate to . The love for cooking abd creating. I love the trasnsission btwn the timelines . It's a really enjoyable movie.

• spcowlvr By  spcowlvr
    02.22.12

I loved this movie it told me so much about Julia we never really knew.

• unoblue By  unoblue
    02.22.12

I love this movie. I love Meryl Streep as Julia Child, I love the Julia and Paul love story and romance. This is a feel good movie that is not so girly that you have to be ashamed to watch it. My husband likes this movie too because he loves food and cooking!