Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucre Perfume | SheSpeaks

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    07.26.18

Love the scent

Pretty bottle long lasting scent and lasts forever as you do not need use a lot

• Missalisha2016 By  Missalisha2016
    11.09.17

One of my favorites!💖

I absolutely LOVE💖 the way this stuff smells! It seems like every time I wear it people always ask me 'what perfume is that?' Such a heavenly scent that leaves you feeling beautiful and attractive!😘😍

• apctoolshed By  apctoolshed
    09.27.17

Smells like Tuberose, Highly Recommended

This is my go-to holy grail perfume. I've been using this for probably 10 years. It has such a nice sweet smell that is not overwhelming or too floral. Its sensual and playful at the same time, and even now people ask me what I'm wearing though I wear it all the time. It is also rather affordable if you buy in the bundle with lotions and soaps, etc. A real classic! Don't let the pink bow and "juicy couture" logo make you think this is for children, it most certainly is a mature scent!

• Nessy787 By  Nessy787
    09.21.17

I love this brand of perfume! All there fragrances smell fantastic.

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.21.17

juicy

Yesss, I love this perfume! It smells so incredibly good and the scent literally lasts all day long. Not to mention that the bottle is so feminine and pretty. It's well worth the money and not all that costly.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.14.17

Juicy Couture

• MrsD1986 By  MrsD1986
    05.27.17

Viva La Juicy

I am a 30 year old mother of 4 and i recently bought my first bottle of perfume (not a body spray) and its of course the Juicy Couture Sucre and i am absolutely in love with this fragrance not so in love with the price but i adore the fragrance and its in a beautiful bottle that looks similar to a cupcake. if you love viva la juicy this is the one.