Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage Links | SheSpeaks

• Ee0626 Ee0626
    01.07.14

a must at my house on BBQ events.

• Mrscrystalk Mrscrystalk
    01.08.14

Delicious but I would not have them again due to the sodium nitrites.

• Meg_sanchez1u By  Meg_sanchez1u
    10.13.18

Must have

My family has been using this brand for years. It is definitely a star in my family's sausage and peppers. My family is italian American and my grandma always grabs this!! My family uses multiple types of Johnsville products. My husband likes the hot italian sausage as well as the beer brauts. I always have some sort of Johnsville product on my shopping list.

• Clayrene776 By  Clayrene776
    03.13.18

Trust an Italian

I am Italian and let?s make it clear, it is hard for me to find a proper sausage outside Italy but I gotta say that all Johnson Italian style are quite good! I adore the note of fennel seeds and when I make ragł, I always add to the ground beef a couple of sausage peeled off the skin. Yummy!

• andiee147 By  andiee147
    10.22.17

Sweet sausage

I have used this to make a one-pan sausage and veggies dinner, and I feel it added so much flavor. A little bit too sweet in my opinion, but that's just because I'm used to the regular salty sausage. The ingredients aren't the best, but it IS sausages we're talking about. You can't expect too much from them. This is great for every once in a while, but not as a daily protein, such as chicken. If you don't mind adding some sweetness to your dishes, then get this! It's also sold at a good price, considering that it's a brand name.

• Maryc55 By  Maryc55
    12.01.16

This product works wonders in my homemade spaghetti sauce. It's not too overpowering of flavor. Melds well with all the other ingredients. Although I haven't tried it on its own, like grilling it per-say.

• India75 By  India75
    11.09.16

I love it my kids like its great for outdoor, indoor grill delicious

• Albrey By  Albrey
    10.13.16

As versitle as it is delicious!

Johnson ville sweet Italian sausage is a very versatile product. I have made four of the recipes I have found on their site and on the package and they have become family favorites. We love the sausage skillet, meatballs, lasagna and pe0pers and sweet Italian rigatoni. There are so many uses for Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage that I keep a package frozen for fast family go to dinner.

• Sassy79 By  Sassy79
    08.03.16

Great when taken out of the casing, cooked, and added to a Quiche or breakfast burritos. Also, great when added to sauce to serve over pasta.

• DrivenSeeker By  DrivenSeeker
    07.19.16

Soo good!

I love Johnsonville sausage. They have the best Bratwurst and my family loves when I make it with dinner. It's great with just about any pasta, in a bun or fajita style. I will always have these in rotation at my house!

• momo1412 By  momo1412
    07.17.16

I love the "hot" Italian sausage, so I was eager to try a different kind. I was hoping that this sweet sausage would add to my pasta dish, but to me it was a little too sweet. I think it lacks a little bit of the kick that I would like to taste in it. They are not bad per se, but I would not buy them again.

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

Favorite Brand!

Johnsonville sweet sausage is my go to sausage for making dinners like sausage and peppers. I buy these all the time to put in pastas, sauce, etc. The quality is so good!