Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage Links | SheSpeaks

• Laquinn228 Laquinn228
    08.26.15

My sons are very picky eaters, but they loved these. I cook them with my pasta or stovetop for lunch or snacks.

• kassieK222 By  kassieK222
    03.14.18

I love Johnsonville mild Italian Sausage and also the hot variety. I use the sausage for Italian sandiwiches w/ bell peppers, sausage, and red sauce. My favorite.

• Clayrene776 By  Clayrene776
    03.13.18

Trust an italian

I am Italian and lets make it clear, it is hard for me to find a proper sausage outside Italy but I gotta say that all Johnson Italian style are quite good! I adore the note of fennel seeds and when I make ragł, I always add to the ground beef a couple of sausage peeled off the skin. Yummy!

• Lustrae By  Lustrae
    03.13.18

My "go-to" Italian sausage

Reliable flavor and quality. I have tried other local brands and always go back to these.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

Game Day Staple

I love to braise these in bear for at least 3 hours and they are the perfect game day snack sliced and atop a cracker.

• Shakrya_J By  Shakrya_J
    12.29.17

Sausage

My family are very picky eaters and usually don't like sausage, but they are actually very fond of this one. And they are Especially great for barbecues and i love how it gets you full extra fast.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Johnsonville Sausage

Johnsonville italian sausages are mild in flavor and great in taste. Love them.

• Daisydukes By  Daisydukes
    07.11.17

Awesome mild Italian sausage

This product is awesome on the grill with onions and green peppers added. Not too hot not too simple just right even after adding other sides. Have already recommended this product to family and so many friends.

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

The best Italian sausage!

Johnsonville is my favorite brand when it comes to Italian sausage.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Check out their Blog for Recipes

I use the ground version of this mixed with ground chuck to make my spaghetti and not a noodle is left. It tastes so good and has just the right amount of seasoning. I am hooked and have been since my mother first bought it when I was younger. I also like to go to their website/blog and get new recipes to try using their meats.

• teddybear78 By  teddybear78
    09.28.16

I love Johnsonville Italian sausages they are a quick and a easy dinner or lunch. I like to BBQ them. They are a picnic item