Johnsons Baby Powder | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.10.14

Baby powder is my go-to multi-use product. I see a lot of negative things about baby powder but I don't think people realize that almost all baby powders use corn starch now instead of talc. I keep a small bottle of it in my car in case of oily hair, rashy buns, or sandy feet! My fiance was amazed at how well it got the sand off the buns of our two year old this weekend at the beach. A diaper bag must have for any mommy!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

Baby powder supposedly keeps ants from crossing into your home if placed properly on windowsills and doorways. Not sure if that is actually true, but I use baby powder to soak up grease and oil from my hair if I don't have time to shower. Unfortunately, using too much just makes you look like you have dandruff! As for a baby product, I don't really like using it because of my concern that the baby may inhale tiny particles of it that isn't very visible to the naked eye. I don't really think it's very effective for any purpose on baby's skin, aside from giving baby a stronger "baby powder" smell.

• syedn31 By  syedn31
    04.22.18

We use it for my nephew at home, and trust me the smell of baby powder makes him look sweeter and cuter.. my nephew stays fresh whole day and smells fresh after using baby powder.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

J & J Baby Product

Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder is a great product. It keeps the baby's skin fresh and soft and prevent rashes. All Johnson & Johnson's baby products are best.

• UhOhAestheticos By  UhOhAestheticos
    02.10.18

Beauty Go To Essential

I love having a small bottle of powder in my handbag, it's perfect for the summer and chaffing thighs, oily hair, getting sand off and much more. We all want to look and feel our best but having sand get in your shoes, hair sticking to your neck or thighs chaffing together can make you feel, and subsequently look, worse ): I have a small bottle I take with me everywhere.

• GarfieldMichay By  GarfieldMichay
    02.08.18

Must have powder for everyday use

Philippines is really a humid and a tropic country. For every Filipina, especially teenagers and babies, this is a go to powder. Compared to other powder, this will never clogged your pores. It has different variant, yet the original is my favorite. I always have this in my bag . I really recommend Jonhson's Baby Powder.

• Ashymorr123 By  Ashymorr123
    02.08.18

Yesss

Johnsons baby powder is honestly a life saver for us and it makes the baby feel nice and dry after he potties. So he's happy and we're happy. It works for alott of non baby related things too.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Staple product

All my family uses it on their babies or themselves. Love this always!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This tried and true product is great for a variety of purposes. I have used this to help with diaper rash, smelly feet, and soothing a baby. It has a very light scent which is soothing and clean. It has a smooth texture. It also has been around for many years. I like that kind of reassurance that this product has been used by my mother and has stood the test of time and still works.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

Love Johnson's baby powder Keeps baby fresh and helps prevent rashes

• kellarchick By  kellarchick
    11.08.15

I may not have babies in the house but I still keep this around. I not only use this but I also recommend this to my husband works great in his work boots and also my daughter loves this on her oidy

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.07.15

Baby powder is the best for baby to use after a nice bath and the baby powder smells so good. Helps prevent rashes for baby.