Jason Mraz We Sing We Dance We Steal Things | SheSpeaks

• vickisunshine By  vickisunshine
    05.05.14

My favorite. Wish there was something new.

• Missxjewel By  Missxjewel
    04.02.14

I love this album and jason. He is incredible!

• Cmbouch By  Cmbouch
    03.19.14

i have a special appreciation for jason mraz and his singing. it's different and not overdone. not everyone can do what he does.

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    09.16.09

I love this cd. i had it on repeat every night for weeks after purchasing. The best songs on the album would be 'make it mine', 'I'm yours', 'Details in the fabric', 'If it kills me', 'lucky', and 'live high'. My favorite of all of those would definitely be Details in the fabric. It's such a raw song, sort of sad. It has a lot of feeling in it. Great work.

• ccar2215 By  ccar2215
    06.02.09

My favorite song is Lucky>>>>it's such a cute song

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    05.29.09

In college I was a huge Mraz fan. Everything he did was Mraztastic . . . however, this CD is rather self-indulgent and even a little boring. I have to say, though, the guy's got a beautiful voice and tons of talent. Buy his live album, or better yet, find some of his early music from when he was hitting the coffee house scene.