International Delight Toasted Hazelnut Fat Free Sugar Free Coffee Creamer | SheSpeaks

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    06.14.18

Great product

I love this product! International Delight International Delight Toasted Hazelnut Fat Free & Sugar Free Coffee Creamer has just the best flavor. Plus as a diabetic I love that it's sugar free.

• kaquatosh193 By  kaquatosh193
    09.29.17

Get Hazelnut, it taste waayyyyyyy better.. Trust me.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.06.17

International Delight

I love International Delight liquid coffee creamer already, but when I discovered this I was really excited because it is fat-free and sugar-free and taste delicious! I love hazelnut flavoring and now with this I can enjoy it more. I have already recommended this product to several people.

• disneymommy12 By  disneymommy12
    11.14.16

My favorite is when they change to the Holidays or time a year. I love their Peppermint.

• waltersgrl08 By  waltersgrl08
    04.07.16

Love my hazel nut creamer taste very light in creamy.Give it ahhh moment

• mawmaw3 By  mawmaw3
    03.02.16

french vanilla in our house is a must either with coupons or #GotItFree#Delight

• Anastasiairina By  Anastasiairina
    02.26.16

I'm a huge fan of international delight. they have such good flavors

• mmtinga By  mmtinga
    03.14.15

I was not sure what to expect when I added International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free Toasted Hazelnut Coffee Creamer to my cup of medium roast black coffee this morning. I am cautious about flavored creamers and picky about the ones I use in my morning kickstart. I was pleasantly surprised! The sweetness of the creamer was enough that I did not need to add additional sweetener. It also had a subtle toasted nutty goodness that complimented my coffee. I was amazed that the product was fat free. You could never tell by the rich creamy goodness. I am now excited to try the other five flavors! #GotItFree #IDelight