International Delight Coffee House Breve Creamer Review | SheSpeaks

• tufcookie25 By  tufcookie25
    09.20.17

Caramel is the way to go

I like the caramel flavor from this brand, it gives my coffee a nice aroma and the experience is definitely different than simply drinking plain coffee.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

This product has such a lovely flavor and it makes my coffee smell so lovely. I didn't have to use a lot to get the taste that I desired which is a plus because I like my coffee super sweet!

• mbordelon72 By  mbordelon72
    04.09.13

I love the Caramel Macchiato. Ever since my boyfriend tried it, he won't have his coffee without it. So creamy and smooth, oh the flavor is caramel heaven. DIVINE!

• divasundae By  divasundae
    10.11.12

Love the caramel macchiato! I just wish it had a stronger caramel flavor!

• noonles By  noonles
    10.11.12

Yummy. Makes morning coffee simply decadent.

• jtasgurl81 By  jtasgurl81
    07.12.12

I love the Caramel Macchiato. I get that and French Vanilla with my Sam's Club membership. I love how I add just enough to my morning coffee without making it too sweet. And the calories aren't too bad.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

LOVE the caramel flavor!

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.27.12

I usually buy the plain ones, but I really love the caramel flavor! I have also found it is easier on my stomach and my mother-in-law can tolerate it well despite her dairy allergy.

• bonnieburel By  bonnieburel
    04.25.12

This is not a favorite creamer for me. I think it has a funny aftertaste to it. I only buy this creamer if I can't find the flavor I want from Carnation.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    04.15.12

This creamer and all its flavors are awesome

• thealicat28 By  thealicat28
    04.05.12

This has changed the way I drink coffee. Love the caramel machiato. Has saved me tons of money now I no longer need to go to Starbucks!!!!

• tnshadylady By  tnshadylady
    04.02.12

I'm a huge fan of flavored creamer and this one didn't disappoint. It is, however, a bit on the sweet side, so no need to add as much sugar as you normally would when using this.

• chaos7448 By  chaos7448
    03.27.12

Great tasting creamer. White chocolate is my favorite. I do not drink cream in my coffee often (mainly to save calories), but if I do, this is my first choice.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.26.12

These are fantastic! Love the touch of sweetness without being overly sugary/syrupy. The flavors are all fantastic!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

I like this creamer especially the sugar free kind!